(03/06/2007) Traviacle's Report on the State of the Empire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (03/06/2007) Traviacle's Report on the State of the Empire

Travialce's Report on the State of the Empire (03/06/2007)

After receiving word from Travialce, an agent currently engaged in a covert mission within the Empire of Aht Urhgan, Prince Trion has released a document to his most trusted adventurers.

For those who wish to recap the previous Aht Urhgan missions, click here.

*Other players may want to postpone reading this article until they have completed "Playing the Part" to avoid spoiling any surprises.

AKosygin EDIT: If you are viewing this on the front page, you need to click on "READ MORE" to go to the thread. Once on the thread, click on the arrow in the box below to expand it.

Last edited by KamuroIshigami; 03-06-2007, 12:49 PM. Reason: Oh geez, spoiler on front page, this is bad.

Re: (03/06/2007) Traviacle's Report on the State of the Empire

Sometimes I miss the Vana'diel Tribune.

Comment

Why did they take it away in the first place?

Comment

Good article, I would have enjoyed seeing how relations were with Windurst after "Karababa's" visit, though.

*Other players may want to postpone reading this article until they have completed "Playing the Part" to avoid spoiling any surprises.

Comment

Is that better?

Comment

Originally posted by Auron517 View Post
            Why did they take it away in the first place?
            I'm betting because nobody read it so using resources on it was somewhat a waste. I liked it too, but a lot of players have no interest in the story or why things are the way they are in the world.
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Hmm this was a good re-cap for me, it feels like it's been awhile since I've done any ToAU missions. x_x; I can't wait for some more, I really enjoy the story and action in this story line.

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
                I'm betting because nobody read it so using resources on it was somewhat a waste. I liked it too, but a lot of players have no interest in the story or why things are the way they are in the world.
                A shame, isn't it? Kind of odd to play an RPG, if not for the story...

My favorite Tribune article had to be "Letter From a Hydra."

Comment

Originally posted by SE View Post

Aht Urhgan Archaeological Research Institute

The A.A.R.I. is an organization funded by the Imperial Palace.
                  It appears to be occupied with the investigation of historical remnants; however, the fact that it is led by the alchemist responsible for the development of automatons, and also has the frequent cooperation of the Immortals, suggests an agenda beyond simple archaeology.

Here's some more fodder for the people looking for Alexander. They almost explain things directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hantz View Post
                    Is that better?
                    It was fine to begin with The only reason I pointed it out was b/c we can't complete that mission yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BurningPanther View Post
                      A shame, isn't it? Kind of odd to play an RPG, if not for the story...

My favorite Tribune article had to be "Letter From a Hydra."
                      Indeed it is a shame. Also, "Letter From a Hydra" along with the series about the Hydra corps were some of my favorites to read
                      Though, imagine if they made a new npc that replays the old tribunes as actual CSs and word for word almost with some of the classic, RoZ and CoP music playing with it to match =3

To OP:
                      Seems like they might have something new gonna happen soon in the story line. Though I haven't progressed much in ToAU (e.g. need Black Coffin fight)
                      Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                        Sometimes I miss the Vana'diel Tribune.
                        No kidding.

And now my little message to SE:

SE I know you are reading! When are you bringing the Tribune back?

That's all, thank you.
                        sigpic
                        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Who are the Nations of the Far East?

Comment

I loved the article about king ranperre and the last dragoon.
                            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

In the developer interview that got posted recently, Sage Sundi made indications that he would work on updating the Tribune more often.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Working...
                              X