Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: (03/06/2007) Traviacle's Report on the State of the Empire

Originally posted by Akashimo View Post
    Indeed it is a shame. Also, "Letter From a Hydra" along with the series about the Hydra corps were some of my favorites to read
    Though, imagine if they made a new npc that replays the old tribunes as actual CSs and word for word almost with some of the classic, RoZ and CoP music playing with it to match =3
    To OP:
    Seems like they might have something new gonna happen soon in the story line. Though I haven't progressed much in ToAU (e.g. need Black Coffin fight)
    ARE YOU EFFING SERIOUS?

That bit about the Hydra corps was easily my favorite out of the Tribune, and you say there were more?

FFXIclopedia has all(or almost all) the past entries from Vana'diel Tribune, I'm going to go dig through them to see what I can find.

Comment

Originally posted by raidenn View Post
      Who are the Nations of the Far East?
      The people Aht Urgan is at war with.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Empress Nashmeira II
        This individual remains shrouded in mystery.
        However, one thing is clear: Her Magnificence is no simple puppet under the control of the Grand Vizier. This is evidenced in her decision to authorize the establishment of the mercenary company "Salaheem's Sentinels," despite vehement protest from her closest advisors.
        I know who she is. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
          Totally. It's gotta be a misdirection play.

Comment

Originally posted by BurningPanther View Post
            ARE YOU EFFING SERIOUS?
            That bit about the Hydra corps was easily my favorite out of the Tribune, and you say there were more?
            FFXIclopedia has all(or almost all) the past entries from Vana'diel Tribune, I'm going to go dig through them to see what I can find.
            Wait, i might have mistaken series as the number of letters in that issue. Gonna dig up the info aswell @.@
            Edit:: Yea, I mistaken the issue http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/The_Demon’s_Charge as apart of the series @.@;
            Last edited by Akashimo; 03-06-2007, 12:06 PM.
            Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
              Yeah, I bet it is too, makes complete sense =p
              my thinking

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Auron517 View Post
                Why did they take it away in the first place?
                The reason they cited was low activity/visits. But then another site (Stratics, I think) brought up the good point of it being DIFFICULT to access, relatively speaking.
                Signature was intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by Akashimo View Post
                  Edit:: Yea, I mistaken the issue http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/The_Demon’s_Charge as apart of the series @.@;
                  Pretty much anything that dealt with Sandorian knights was badass. The White mage(later temple knight) with the goblin sidekick for one. Too bad we didn't get the earlier stories of his.

Comment

I miss the old tribune I have a lot of the old ones saved to my HDD as Html files so I can look at em whenever.
                    It's Official Promathia Hates me....
                    それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                    Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
                    A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Working...
                    X