• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventurer Appreciation Campaign

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news7583.shtml

Quote:
    May 8, 2006 00:00 [PDT]

Adventurer Appreciation Campaign

Even the heads of state agree that the safety of our nations, the security of our cities, and the peaceful lives of our citizens are all made possible through the tireless efforts of Vana'diel's adventurers.

And now those same adventurers have taken the battle against evil and chaos to the lands of the Near East. It will only be a matter of time before the nation of Aht Urhgan also comes to appreciate their invaluable contributions...

It is time for adventurers to reap the rewards of their service!
    Once again, the nations of San d'Oria, Bastok, and Windurst will become the stage for the "Adventurer Appreciation Campaign."

During the planned events, adventurers will receive gifts of gratitude from the townspeople and hear detailed reports of their conquests in battle (based on data secretly collected by the M.H.M.U.).

Behind this display of appreciation, perhaps there is a desire to stem the tide of adventurers leaving for Near Eastern shores...
    In any case, the citizens of Vana'diel have the following message for their beloved heroes:

"Adventurers great and small, you have our heartfelt gratitude!
    Your dedication and courage have made Vana'diel the wonderful place it is today!"

Event Locations
    Southern San d'Oria
    Northern San d'Oria
    Bastok Mines
    Bastok Markets
    Windurst Waters
    Windurst Woods

Event Schedule
    This event is scheduled to begin on May 11 at 17:00 and end on May 31 at 0:00 (PDT).
    Last edited by fastcart; 05-08-2006, 12:11 AM.

Re: Adventurer Appreciation Campaign

Moving to News on FFXI and editting a bit.

Title: Sergeant Major
    SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
    Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
    Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
    Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Sounds interesting. Is this a new kind of event or one that has been done before?

Comment

Has been done before. Most people I know got silver moogle belt from it. The event moogles will tell you different interesting stats about your character such as "number of deaths" or "Chat frequency."
          Calin - Ragnarok

Comment

You can also get a Adventurers Certificate to hang on you mog house wall.

Comment

Sounds like the anniversary event they do every year. Have a moogle in cities that tells you your stats when you click them. Like how often you've died, number of mobs you killed, how many partiies and alliances you've joined, how much you chat, etc. I think they give chocobo tickets and drops as prizes.

I believe they can give newbie equipment or an adventurer certificate (furnishing) too.

OMG! Two people beat me! ;;

Title: Sergeant Major
              SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
              Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
              Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
              Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

i kinda like this event, it was on the day i start playing and i got a adventurer certificate, heh it was my first furniture peace.
                Lacion RDM70/BLM35 / blm35 / drk 22 / nin23 / war 23 / pld 17 / thf 16 / whm 16 / blu 8
                Rank8 / ZM12 / PM3-5
                Cooking 50 /Fishing 7
                Bismarck ApocalypticalChaos

Comment

Sounds interesting. Can't say I remember doing it before.. It'll be cool to compare my stats with my boyfriends. WHM -v- DRG, hmmm..

| WHM 75 | BRD 25 | SMN 40 | Cooking 63.7 |

Comment

Oh, I might have done this event the first year I was playing FFXI (NA) lol. The Moogles giving info on stats, deaths, etc. sounds very familar though I don't recall the rewards from it like the Adventure Certificate.

Comment

The rewards were semi random, but it's always fun to see what they say. I'm scared to see my total number of deaths though...

Comment

Yeah, i'm not looking forward to seeing how many times i've died ><;

I remember this from last year but don't remember getting any rewards as i was a n00b and didn't knwo what to do xD lol, ah well, least this time i can do it hehe

Not One Of My Proudest Moments >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Pawkeshup
                          The rewards were semi random, but it's always fun to see what they say. I'm scared to see my total number of deaths though...
                          Not the only one.

'Xandora, White Mage, Deaths [massive amount of lag and game imploding here.]'

Comment

I looked up the Silver Moogle Belt, I want to get it!

Silver Moogle Belt
                            Level 1
                            Jobs: All
                            Races: All
                            Effects for Silver Moogle Belt:
                            HP +2%
                            Resist vs. Water +2

Comment

It'd come in useful for levelling a low levelled job through the dunes. =D. Especially Taru WAR's and such.

Comment

Working...
                              X