• Show
Clear All

Re: Adventurer Appreciation Campaign

Jei, is that the Chocobo Wand?

Comment

Originally posted by tazirai
      <<Has 4 years worth of "fun" "death" "excitement" "can I have it?"

Each year I tally up my KO's since i tend to squish alot.. ALOT!
      I always look forward to this event, Death Tolls as BST are always amusing and depressive at the same time .

First you laugh at it, then start to take into consideration actually how much exp you have lost when you tally up all your deaths
      Keep in mind, sig might be outdated I just update it a few times per week.
      Signature with the usual levels and obtained stuff etc. . .

Comment

Yea sounds pretty cool, Even though i've just started playing ive been through a few events, not like i need newbie armour or anything...(but my auction house stuff aint sellin) lol i dont wanna go to far off topic i look forward to the crap the NPC's are gunna give me so i can throw it at those dam Nomad moogles for giving me steroids everytime i talk to them...i start running like 500mpi..
        sTOP lYING i DId Not sTEAL thIs From ToP oF pagE!1

Comment

In the last Adventurer Appreciation week, Cracklers were handed out like candy. Afaik, the only way to get them in the two years since was to have one traded to you by a GM when they popped in dressed as black mandies during last year's Halloween event.

If I can stock up on Cracklers, then the event wins.
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage
            In the last Adventurer Appreciation week, Cracklers were handed out like candy. Afaik, the only way to get them in the two years since was to have one traded to you by a GM when they popped in dressed as black mandies during last year's Halloween event.

If I can stock up on Cracklers, then the event wins.

agree /pokes dem eyes out HOHO!
            It's Official Promathia Hates me....
            それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
            Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
            A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

It will be interesting to add up my accumulated deaths over all my non-deleted characters... I may have to reactivate Mingue for this.

Comment

Since I mainly solo I'm sure that my death count wil be astronomical.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadenmire
                  Since I mainly solo I'm sure that my death count wil be astronomical.
                  Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've doubled my death count from all other jobs with 18 levels of BST and 8 levels of DRG soloing.
                  Ellipses on Fenrir
                  There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                  . . .

Comment

Moogle: "As a white mage, you have ststained exactly 714,998 deaths."
                    You have recieved a "Black Adventurer's Certificate "

*reads it*
                    "This certificate recognizes you, the adventurer, as the most suicidal man in all of Vana'diel."

Okay, they probably won't give you that, but I'd love to see my stats for playing for, what, two years now. I bet a lot of us will get a bunch of embarrasing results. =D
                    Almost four years experience playing FFXI. I am a Raccoon, not a Hyena--despite my name states I am one.

Get creative and pretend these happened.
                    Flaremoogles! Maester Hare HNM Fight! Charmander HNM!

Ow...

Comment

Not afraid of the death count on mine I'm sure it's low... What I'm afraid to look at is the number of chats/tells I've done. That sucker has got to be in the billions.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Tsk tsk tsk. All that practice chatting and you still can't type your own replies as fast as I can.
                        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

i think i may have the highest /t frequency on rag <_< i usually spam tells to people who are afk, and ask them why theyre not talking back to me :x...party joining too, cause my brd friend PLs me and gives me ballad lol
                          WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

I fight Avatar BCNMs tomorrow. I'm going to panic and get myself killed... Just like the 2-3 mission I did last night . I Bloodport all the time with my level1 Dragoon from Norg. I'm going to have a horrible number. And my RDM? I've leveled down so many times just acting stupid like using Diaga in the Crawler's Nest. Or even trying to herd the whole map of Ghelbasha outpost so i can get some Gil.

I fear my results like a doctor with a diagnosis. I fear my Chat tally more then anything else if that is what the moogles tell us. It's in the thousands...

I am hoping there will be an item for MP+ from the moogles this year. Playing as RNG I threw my Fortune Egg 7 times by accident In the first few days. I forgot to get another before the event ended and now I'm left in the dust.

I sense there will be more Costume stuff like Mochi or Doll Rice Cakes.
                            @Summoner@Tarutaru@Fenrir server@

Redpage

Comment

Seriously hope its not rice cakes and mochi , i tossed mine out. could not even sell them for 100g lol. no use using them unless to annoy a galka and call them your mommy while in galka child costume [ yes i have done it and it is as blast ]. im down for events of all kinds , feast of swords [ died: 3284732847324 times. // Items reward: ....00000 ] so if i get a KO count , " Kupo you have died 23482324893942943 times. reward: Platinum Moogle belt +2!
                              "

SoulOfLobo
                              [ Greatest Asura LS ]
                              War / Nin [40]

Comment

They give you a choice, accept prize or wait (a day).

Here's my stats:
                                Chat Frequency: 178,968
                                Convo. with NPCs: 41,924
                                Parties Joined: 1,525
                                Alliances Joined: 140
                                Battles Fought: 35,086
                                Number of KO's: 471
                                Enemies DEfeated: 23,649
                                GM calls: 21

Comment

Working...
                                X