Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition

Dinged BLM60 and got a Fire IV to crit for 4.6k. Now to find an encounter where it's possible to stand still for long enough to cast a Fire IV.
    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
    Reiko Takahashi
    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Neverreap. Last boss is annoying as hell. Also hit 60 AST. Grinding for tomes has never been more boring and screw Fractum Continuum. Last boss is assholic.
      Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

At 58 with my blm 200k from lvl 59 where I can continue to
        Spoiler

Is it me or does Biggs now sound like a Somerset Farmer, i.e. Sounding like Jethro? You notice that Firewind?

And for those over the pond that play ffxiv ARR in heavensward and have heard the voice this is who Jethro is (hes the one with the beard on the left fluffing up)

Comment

I'm finally into 2.5 content o_0!

Slowly getting towards expansion...

Also I've done a load of Hildibrand stuff
          "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
          www.raspberrypi.org
          Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

60 Astrologian. i158. Didn't like Fractum Continuum, that place is the crack of a Gobbue's ass. The last boss is an asshole, and is a huge heal check. :I I did however pick up a Chivalric Coat of Healing (HQ) already. Goes for 3.5m on the MB and I only paid about 500k to make it from scratch. Slowly getting around to gearing up for Alexander, want to start doing hunts this week.
            Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

Cleared Bismark and Ravana EX. I have a feeling that those fights were designed solely to give BLM players a giant middle finger. BLM needs a tweak with the Astral Fire III timers as right now they are way too strict and any interrupt from the rotation causes the whole thing to crash down, basically moving is even more punishing on BLM now. Ravana is the biggest dick because if your timing isn't PERFECT you spend most of the fight losing stacks and Enochian while fighting the class mechanics to do damage.

Oh well at least SMN is Lv58 so soon I'll be able to faceroll to free Hive Totems on the easiest class to play in the game.
              Reiko Takahashi
              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Cleared Turn 1 of Alexander. It's Coil difficulty so pretty easy really, just good luck with herding 7 other cats into a win without 20% Echo and 20+ iLvls of gear to carry them.
                Reiko Takahashi
                Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Cleared all four turns of Alexander. It's a fun raid and it's on par with Coil or a Primal EX in difficulty and the amount of coordination needed. The loot is fuck ugly and the itemisation is shocking but the story was fun and I can see it keeping me entertained until Savage Mode is out.
                  Reiko Takahashi
                  Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Level 54 BLM. Loving the quests in the new areas. Getting to actually flying is a pain in the arse, but still...new content ftw!
                    "OH NO! A BOURGEOIS BIG-BOLLOCKED BOILER!!!!! THATS ALL I NEED", Conker The Squirrel, 2001
                    www.raspberrypi.org
                    Oi may be from the West Coutry but i'm not a hobbit, a pirate or a farmer me old shagger

Comment

Working...
                    X