Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
Level 54 BLM. Loving the quests in the new areas. Getting to actually flying is a pain in the arse, but still...new content ftw!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
Collapse
X
-
Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
Cleared all four turns of Alexander. It's a fun raid and it's on par with Coil or a Primal EX in difficulty and the amount of coordination needed. The loot is fuck ugly and the itemisation is shocking but the story was fun and I can see it keeping me entertained until Savage Mode is out.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
Cleared Turn 1 of Alexander. It's Coil difficulty so pretty easy really, just good luck with herding 7 other cats into a win without 20% Echo and 20+ iLvls of gear to carry them.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
Cleared Bismark and Ravana EX. I have a feeling that those fights were designed solely to give BLM players a giant middle finger. BLM needs a tweak with the Astral Fire III timers as right now they are way too strict and any interrupt from the rotation causes the whole thing to crash down, basically moving is even more punishing on BLM now. Ravana is the biggest dick because if your timing isn't PERFECT you spend most of the fight losing stacks and Enochian while fighting the class mechanics to do damage.
Oh well at least SMN is Lv58 so soon I'll be able to faceroll to free Hive Totems on the easiest class to play in the game.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
60 Astrologian. i158. Didn't like Fractum Continuum, that place is the crack of a Gobbue's ass. The last boss is an asshole, and is a huge heal check. :I I did however pick up a Chivalric Coat of Healing (HQ) already. Goes for 3.5m on the MB and I only paid about 500k to make it from scratch. Slowly getting around to gearing up for Alexander, want to start doing hunts this week.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
I'm finally into 2.5 content o_0!
Slowly getting towards expansion...
Also I've done a load of Hildibrand stuff
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
At 58 with my blm 200k from lvl 59 where I can continue toSpoilerMatoyas cave with Yostola
Is it me or does Biggs now sound like a Somerset Farmer, i.e. Sounding like Jethro? You notice that Firewind?
And for those over the pond that play ffxiv ARR in heavensward and have heard the voice this is who Jethro is (hes the one with the beard on the left fluffing up)
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
Neverreap. Last boss is annoying as hell. Also hit 60 AST. Grinding for tomes has never been more boring and screw Fractum Continuum. Last boss is assholic.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
Dinged BLM60 and got a Fire IV to crit for 4.6k. Now to find an encounter where it's possible to stand still for long enough to cast a Fire IV.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
I got bored and decided to benchmark my Mobile.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
Everyone knows the strat by now, it's a matter of execution. None of the tanks know how to gather adds nor how to position them so that the cannons are in RANGE. To further compound the issues, the DPS inexplicably avoids AOE by running UNDER the feet to get stomped/one-shot. And then, after just one wipe, people give up, throw out the "vote to abandon" and just leave.
THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM WITH LFR IN WOW (Back when LFR required two brain cells to fire ... the LFR in WoD, from what I heard, now just requires 40% of the group to be conscious, setting a new low bar for raiding in queue) Players are entitled beyond belief, which I think also has something to do with just people in general (I call them the Self-Entitled Generation or those born after the late 90s), but I also think has largely to do with WoW and the negative impact it has on MMOs overall.
I wish more players would stay in and not give up until the timer actually runs down ... unless of course it really is a losing cause. But the amount of elitism that exists in this game is also an issue, although self-entitlement transcends play skill.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
Steps of faith just needs people to be co-ordinated.
Phase one 1dps, 1 tank cannons, 1 tank pulls all adds into range of cannon, rest dps the alrge dragon and healers keep tank alive.
Phase 2 after the first barrier destroyed repeat above with the exception of one dps to go up the tower to launch the misile onto the dragon.
Phase 3 1st cannons as before, 2nd cannons once long attack starts and the dragon stops both cannon users switch to the the lance to fire the lance to chain the dragon then 1 dps fire the misile onto him once chained.
Phase 4 after he destroys the barrels and takes a hit from the explosion (stay clear of them yourself) then its repeat phase 3.
Once the misile has been fired, 1 dps to LB3 him and rest just burn till hes dead.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
I never really did any of the main story as a Legacy, so I guess it doesn't matter for me? /shrug I didn't see any story or quest for it so maybe if you're Legacy AND had completed the story in 1.0 you get the bonus of having extra stuff?Originally posted by Malacite View PostYeah but for me, I *have* to finish BCoB as a legacy player since it continues the original storyline - I haven't even started 2nd coil >_<
I just need Steps of Faith but this is ridiculous...
(I miss my pocket healer ... I would go back to Warrior and do better than every. single. tank. in. that. damn. thing. And I've made over 20 attempts with 6 different DF groups as DPS. Sigh.)
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
Completed all the books for my relic now jsut got the inks to start sphere scroll charging. One grind to the next lol! Alos BSM is lvl 50, goldsmithing is lvl 48, Mining is lvl 46 hoping to get most crafts and mining and bottony to 50 before expansion.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment in FFXIV - ARR Edition
Yeah but for me, I *have* to finish BCoB as a legacy player since it continues the original storyline - I haven't even started 2nd coil >_<
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: