Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Chocobo Feather] Recruiting ALL for launch of 2.0! (EST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chocobo Feather] Recruiting ALL for launch of 2.0! (EST)

[Chocobo Feather] Recruiting ALL for launch of 2.0!

LS / Free Company Website: www.cfls.enjin.com
    Region: North America (we accept applications from anyone of any country)
    Time Zone: Eastern (EST, GMT -5)

Voice Chat:
    Teamspeak3

Hello everyone!

Chocobo Feather is recruiting members for launch of 2.0. We will be on "Excalibur" or the corresponding server if they change the name (if there is neither we will all decide on a server together). We are going to have 2 divisions. Linkshell, and Free Company. Anyone is welcome to join either. Of course as the game progresses so will how strict we are on who can or can't join. For the time being tho, everyone is welcome!

Who we are
    We are a Free Company / Linkshell located on the Excalibur server. We have been playing the game together since the start of 1.0. We LOVE a drama-free environment. Lets be honest, it is not always possible to keep it "drama" free. I mean we all are only human after all, however we try really hard to keep it that way.

We are a mid-core group of players. Meaning we have some hard core and some casual. We also have some in between. This is a place for everyone of every play style. Whether you are a hardcore player or a casual one, you can find a home here! We have a Teamspeak3 server setup for those that wish to use it. (some of us use it daily) Once 2.0 is established we will also be doing a lot of weekly LS events. These are not mandatory however, you will only be expected to come if you signed up for the event.

If you are interested in an End game ls, no worries. We will be doing all end game content once we have established ourselves.

I would also like to mention that we are family-oriented. What does this mean? Well it means we treat each other the same way you would treat a family member. Everyone here will be treated with respect and honesty. If you find yourself in a situation where this is not the case, do not hesitate to talk to an officer about it. We are open to everyone, we wont judge you or the situations you find yourself in.

What we are looking for in a member
    We are looking for mature players over the age of 18. If you are a good person and respectful to others then this might be the place for you! We are also only looking for those who are dedicated to the game. Meaning, this is your main game, the one you spend most of your time on.

Code of Conduct
    These rules are very basic, however we do take them seriously. So please be mindful when interacting with others in the Free Company / Linkshell. These rules are also subject to change as things develop.
    1. Be Respectful, I know this is not always easy but please keep this in mind when interacting with the linkshell / free company members. This rule does not only apply to the members, it also applies the officers and leaders as well. We would like to keep a positive environment for everyone so this rule is VERY IMPORTANT to follow.
    2. No spam in chat
    3. When wearing the linkshell / free company crest it is very important that you conduct yourself in a dignified manner. We do not care so much how you act outside of the group, however when representing our faction please keep us in mind.
    4. Be open, ask for help when you need it! We are a helpful group of people.

OUR DKP (Loot) SYSTEM GUIDELINES

Below is a brief list and explanation on how we will be running our DKP system. Please read these guidelines and let me know if there is any questions you may have.

1. All members will get a set point value for each event they attend and stay for. They will get 1 point for showing up, and 2 points for staying. So you can get a total of 3 points per event. You will be able to start saving up DKP points the moment events are added to the linkshell. Meaning, once the game launches regardless of there being items worth getting if you come to an LS / FC event you will be able to attain points. You can then use these points when gear is released.
    2. Each piece of gear will be priced according to how rare it is to get as well as how difficult it is to get. Do not worry we will make sure to design the cost around how many points the average person has.
    3. Each item added to the DKP system will have a set value to start. Right before the event, we will hold an auction. Players will be able to bid against each other for items that drop from said event.
    4. Anyone can bid on anything provided they have the points to pay for it.
    Once an item is purchased the points will then be subtracted from the total amount of points that user has.

If you have any suggestions for the DKP system please do not hesitate to let me know by posting in this thread. We want to make this system as fair as possible for everyone involved. Including the future new members of our group.

If you like what you see then feel free to register on the site. I will approve applications as they come in. The application is just a formality, so that I know a little about you. Do not worry there are only a couple of questions, nothing drawn out or long just multiple choice and 2 word answers.
    Last edited by TonBerry; 03-18-2013, 06:27 PM.

Re: [Chocobo Feather] Recruiting ALL for launch of 2.0! (EST)

Sorry about the delayed post on this, was stuck in moderation limbo because new users are not normally allowed to create new topics. Thread approved and bumped as a courtesy.

Icemage
    FFXIOnline Super Moderator

Comment

Or post links I thought.

This is legit and not a phishing scam?
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

I checked it, it's legit.

Icemage

Comment

Edited/added some information. Added our region, main time zone, and DKP loot system explanation.

Comment

Working...
          X