• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFXIV: ARR Beta Application Site is Live:

https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/288235558759723009

http://sqex.to/ipx

Now Recruiting Beta Testers!

In preparation for the upcoming launch of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn on Windows PC and PlayStation 3, we are looking for enthusiastic players to take part in the beta test.

Players who met the Legacy campaign requirements can participate in the beta test starting from phase 1 and are not required to apply. However, we ask players who wish to participate in the PlayStation 3 beta test to apply for it.

If you applied to be a PlayStation 3 beta tester for FFXIV Version 1.0 and were selected to test the Windows version instead, you need not apply again to test the PS3 version—your original application will be reconsidered when we start selecting PS3 testers. However, if you wish to be considered as a Windows PC tester, we ask that you apply specifically for that.

Good luck if you're not a legacy member and/or testing for the PS3 version.

Also, there's a new trailer up: FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn - A New Beginning - YouTube

(Starts around 5 minutes, though I think this link will start you there.)

Re: FFXIV: ARR Beta Application Site is Live:

Yah I just saw the application and went for it rofl (still got my FF13 code too) then I saw I didn't need to.

Oh well, they'll see I'm legacy so yeah, not like it's hurting anything.
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Mew mew MEEEEW!! =^^= I would sign up right now, but um.... relatives are using the PC and this PS3 browser doesn't work well for all websites (I can't even check my email with this thing! >< ) but I'm sure they will accept PS3 sign ups throughout the month. Though I forgot my password question for yahoo, and I'm not sure if hotmail is good to sign up since Microsoft owns hotmail and sometimes PSN has trouble working with hotmail accounts usually. (well I think it might work. but the nice thing is hotmail is easy to create accounts, mew). That is a very emotional trailer, mew.

Comment

I used my XIII code for the PS3 beta. Originally got my PS3 just for the game... but then you know. And now I have a decent gaming PC. lol
        sigpic

Comment

An important notice regarding FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Registrations.

Unfortunately we have encountered a bug which may have affected some users who have tried to register between 4am-5am (PST) or 12pm-1pm (GMT).

Users who tried to register an email address that contained a number may have encountered an error message. For those that encountered this error message, do not worry as your application has gone through as normal. An email will be resent to confirm this.

Also do not worry if you tried to re-register with the same email and encountered a message saying that you have already registered as this is normal (but please check just to be certain).

There is no need to rush to sign up as selection is not made on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Comment

I will be beta testing the PC version again, but I think once the game goes live, I might switch to the PS3 version, been moving away from PC gaming for a while, and only play PC only games on this thing anymore.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Wooo yeah! Signed up for the beta, we'll see what happens.

Eager to get mah hands dirty with some character creation and crafting!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

By the way, the extended video is up.
                sigpic

Comment

Can't wait for the Odin primal battle now :D

o.o lol maybe all his weapons will have a small chance to insta-kill?
                  sigpic

Comment

Yep, looking forward to Feb now, come on beta.
                    - Never Underestimate The Power Of A Duck!
                    Dux Dux, Lallafel, Odin
                    My Profile On Lodestone

Comment

The full trailer is sooooo emotional!! =^^=

Comment

I'm glad I subbed for Legacy. I did have an internal debate especially since I stopped playing the game for weeks on end. But now I'm glad I paid so I don't have to deal with what is now fast becoming "a hard lottery to win".

Comment

To say nothing of the benefits we get at launch
                          sigpic

Comment

Being TaruTar... I mean Lala, We will be totally awesome anyway.
                            - Never Underestimate The Power Of A Duck!
                            Dux Dux, Lallafel, Odin
                            My Profile On Lodestone

Comment

I can't wait to try out the Male Miqo'te or Female Roegadyn.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X