Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.20c patch and Valentoine's Day update and goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.20c patch and Valentoine's Day update and goodies!

[patch1.20c] 1.20c Patch Notes
    [patch1.20c] 1.20c Patch Notes

System

[dev1300] The item search feature now allows players to distinguish HQ and materia-enhanced items.

Search results will now display HQ designations and the number of materia attached to an item. Further details such as materia type and attributes can be viewed by placing the cursor over the item.
    * The difference in attributes between equipped gear and examined gear will not be displayed.

Resolved Issues

The following known issues have been addressed:
    An issue wherein the BGM for the Good King Moggle Mog XII battle occasionally did not play back as intended.
    An issue wherein the synthesis ability Hasty Hand was being displayed in a fixed position.

Known Issues

An issue with the item search function wherein help text for a piece of materia would show its lowest rather than actual attribute values.
    An issue with the item search function wherein materia values for gear with more than one of the same materia are displayed independently rather than totaled.

Valentoins Day!
    FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone

Dates and Times
    From midnight on Thursday, February 2, 2012 until 6:59 a.m. on Wednesday, February 15, 2012.

Valentione’s Day
    During the Valentione’s Day event, matchmaker NPCs can be found at the following locations.

FINAL FANTASY XIV, The Lodestone

good updates, mew!

Re: 1.20c patch and Valentoine's Day update and goodies!

I decided to give XIV another try for the times when I'm taking a break from Skyrim. Just created yet another new char, this time in Gridania.

I don't know how much the game has changed with the updates, but as a lancer I'm having a way more enjoyable time with the game than on previous attempts in other cities. And Gridania's story is way more interesting too. Very nice intro sequence.

Still not sure about keeping my current char, but since I wont be playing heavily or anything I'll just play it by ear. Worse comes to worst at least that money will help for the development of 2.0 XD
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Oh ya, have fun, mew!

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
        I decided to give XIV another try for the times when I'm taking a break from Skyrim. Just created yet another new char, this time in Gridania.

I don't know how much the game has changed with the updates, but as a lancer I'm having a way more enjoyable time with the game than on previous attempts in other cities. And Gridania's story is way more interesting too. Very nice intro sequence.

Still not sure about keeping my current char, but since I wont be playing heavily or anything I'll just play it by ear. Worse comes to worst at least that money will help for the development of 2.0 XD
        1.21 looks *really* interesting but I'm still waiting for the server merges to happen, as most servers...are fairly "dead" at the moment.

Comment

Yeah, main activity on my server is within my LS...
          75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
          RANK 10 Bastok
          CoP: Done
          ZM: Done
          ToA: Done
          Assault rank: Captain
          Campaign Medal: Medals
          Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
          This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Speaking of XIV and servers and stuff.

I want to fight this:

But I'm pretty sure I'm way too low lvl for that (THM17) orz

Heck, I don't even have updated gear for it, most of it is lvl 8 or less. <_<;
            sigpic
            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Working...
            X