Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFXIV Beta Video Impressions! so much seen and learned!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFXIV Beta Video Impressions! so much seen and learned!!!!

Share your impressions here! Of course I won't post the videos because you know the jerks will just flag those videos and try to get them removed. But anyways I seen so many things and FFXIV is shaping up to be the ultimate MMORPG and videogame!
    The battles are truly sped up and I saw a party battle of 3 and it looked so fun. The sound effects sound stronger too.
    Wow everyone is fighting faster than a party in XI with Haste effect. The Pugilist in the video was even attacking almost as fast as a MNK's 2 hour. Very exciting, very amazing and it ran really well on their computer! Also new enemies are spotted, and there is just millions of things to say about it. DRGs must be crying happily at seeing how frequently a Lancer can strike. Some players have demonstrated, Archer, Thaumathurge and Pugilist a little more in depth. Lol a Miquo'te pugilist beat up a mob then ran away. Some fun conversations too!

But ya what is everyone else's impressions from the tons of beta videos being released now?

Oh there is a filter window shown!

Character shadows
    dust effects
    extended drawing
    physics
    profanity filter
    name display
    damage display

volume, camera, and chat filters have their own windows.
    Last edited by jenova_9; 07-12-2010, 12:20 PM.

Re: FFXIV Beta Video Impressions! so much seen and learned!!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MIxohpxS8w"]YouTube- FFXIV Beta - Classes (few)[/nomedia]

This is a pretty interesting video that has the different jobs in it. Love watching her get owned. lol
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
      Share your impressions here! Of course I won't post the videos because you know the jerks will just flag those videos and try to get them removed. But anyways I seen so many things and FFXIV is shaping up to be the ultimate MMORPG and videogame!
      The battles are truly sped up and I saw a party battle of 3 and it looked so fun. The sound effects sound stronger too.
      Wow everyone is fighting faster than a party in XI with Haste effect. The Pugilist in the video was even attacking almost as fast as a MNK's 2 hour. Very exciting, very amazing and it ran really well on their computer! Also new enemies are spotted, and there is just millions of things to say about it. DRGs must be crying happily at seeing how frequently a Lancer can strike. Some players have demonstrated, Archer, Thaumathurge and Pugilist a little more in depth. Lol a Miquo'te pugilist beat up a mob then ran away. Some fun conversations too!

But ya what is everyone else's impressions from the tons of beta videos being released now?

Oh there is a filter window shown!

Character shadows
      dust effects
      extended drawing
      physics
      profanity filter
      name display
      damage display

volume, camera, and chat filters have their own windows.
      Could you possibly use more words to say less?

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
        Could you possibly use more words to say less?
        Obviously there's not nearly enough "Squee!!!" and "Mew!!!" to satisfy you. >_____>

Icemage

Comment

Originally posted by Icemage View Post
          Obviously there's not nearly enough "Squee!!!" and "Mew!!!" to satisfy you. >_____>
          No squees or mews in a J-9 thread and topic. This must be how the world ends...
          {New Sig in the works}
          -----------------------
          "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
          "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
          Originally posted by Solymir
          What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

lol oh mew. it's so good we are getting beta videos already.

Comment

Those aren't beta videos. They're videos from the alpha.

EDIT: Gonna look and double check. Hm. There DO seem to be some beta videos out. Brave souls out there.

Icemage

Comment

To be honest I find it sad.
                Last edited by Kailea; 07-12-2010, 09:29 PM.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea View Post
                  To be honest I find it sad.
                  Which comes as a suprise to us all.

Comment

No those are definitely beta videos, you can tell because of the change to the action gauge and the effect gauge is gone.

LOL @ the tard getting owned hard on Pugilist. Damn it I can't wait for this >_<
                    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Well, from the first one I've watched:

Combat is wait for action bar to fill up, launch attack. Standard FF affair.
                      Monsters are bats, rats, etc. Standard MMO affair.

I'm already sick of that bleep effect when you select your attack.

The music is awesome.

I've yet to see anything to make it worth calling the ultimate mmo / videogame. Please link your videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Kafeen View Post
                        the ultimate mmo / videogame
                        no such thing will ever exist
                        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Cyprius View Post
                          Which comes as a suprise to us all.
                          Yea. I just wish Kailea would stop that BS, and let us be about it. We all have our opinion, and people can share the videos if they wish. And if they get caught, they get banned, that's all. I like watching the videos as it helps tide me over until the game comes out, and gives me something to do until that time.

I also don't see how it is really hurting SE with the leaks. Its free advertising for the game basically.

Comment

Oh I hope that discussion doesn't start again, fo-serious.
                            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                              Oh I hope that discussion doesn't start again, fo-serious.
                              all I did this time was state my opinion like everyone else can, just because some of you dont like it, does not mean I am wrong.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Working...
                              X