• Show
Clear All

Re: My Screenies

Heh
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

I'll count myself lucky that I didn't really have a hard time getting through the DW portion of Weaver. I was able to farm, over a couple weeks, 2-3 stacks of Webs near Fallgourd Float. Granted, I usually did this during 6-8AM EST , which is not peak hours. This got me through - I bought a few webs here and there, but farmed most of it.

I have noticed fewer bots as I have been running around lately, for whatever that's worth, being anecdotal and all...
      FFXIV Balmung Server
      Tenro Matashi
      PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

I got through DW through a couple of repetable leve quests and managed to obtain 180 or so DWs while gaining huge exp from the leves itself. I did get residual exp from crafting the requested items, although not much as you can imagine that they were on the low level end of things.

I'm up to 600 flax and 400 oak logs and gained 3 levels on Botany. Will hit 35 soon enough and maybe push is to 36 before stopping, so I can get mining up. I'm sure that the exp will die really hard after 35 (for flax and oak), but I'm going to get to 37 if I try to gather at least half of what I wanted to (2,500 flax) The oaks were for shits and giggles, but I will use some for leveling CRP before dumping the markets with the rest. I don't particularly sell anything on the markets, so I don't give a rats ass about the sniveling complaints about market dumping on tree logs. If you're trying to make an income just solely gathering logs, then you deserve to get shit for it. There's many other things you could be harvesting gil for.

Comment

Working...
        X