My Screenies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Screenies

Whelp ... nothing much ... rerolled on Siren since we couldn't get everyone on Leviathan. It feels like beta. Again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	siren-sm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	1481328

Re: My Screenies

You re-rolled to JP I see. Cool. Good luck to you.
    Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

Suddenly kicking myself for not really taking my JP lessons more seriously.

I dunno, just lost the heart to do 'em. Partly because I have zero privacy and don't wanna be heard trying to pronounce it lol ><

- - - Updated - - -

Suddenly kicking myself for not really taking my JP lessons more seriously.

I dunno, just lost the heart to do 'em. Partly because I have zero privacy and don't wanna be heard trying to pronounce it lol ><
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Siren's a NA server. I think that's just Aeni speaking in japanese.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

We'll be recruiting once we set up our Free Company over on Siren. Let me know if you're interested, but we tend to swing late, late, late for most NA players. I think there's going to be around a dozen of us or so core members, and their friends as well. Although someone thought it was clever to go to Cactuar and start a FC there without telling the rest of us.

Comment

I have a highlander on Siren too so let me know when you have that set up.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru View Post
              I have a highlander on Siren too so let me know when you have that set up.
              Yessir, I'll do that

Comment

"Hey, baby, wanna come up to my room? I got something to show you..."

"The smell of fish everywhere ....!"

"Man, I've seen some strange head gears in my time, but this one takes the cake. What are you suppose to be ... Kefka?"

Panty shot number 1. No positioning required. SE ... you're such pervs.

Panty shot number 2 (now with more jaggies!). Seriously, not even trying here ...

"Here's the plan. You go in, and I'll support you."

"Oh, just remembered, I have plans! See ya!"

I think Project Runway's Tim Gunn has more than a few choice words for the color scheme...

Oh hell no, I'm not going to be in the BACK of that thing ...

Yshtola, seriously, open up your eyes girlfriend. That's a fucking BOTANIST, not a marauder.

Excellent! Now I'm ready for the upcoming Braves home games ...

I wonder if they'll miss me in Limsa Lominsa ...

"Can it be really true? Is she leaving us?"

"Huzzah! Good riddance of that fucking bitch!"

- - - Updated - - -

4 Wheels Club now showcasing their muscle rides!

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously don't understand why Arcanist can't queue up as heals (we run static). Also, why are people moaning about Copperbell Mines over shout? That has to be one of the most easiest dungeons. I can't wait to hear about their bitching and whining when they step into Halatali...

Carbies Gone Wild! Poor Bacon...

I really love this screenshot.

Crafting with Bacon... er, besides me.

"Oh, snap!"

"Burn!"

(Awkward silence descends upon the Fishing Guild)

<psst, guildmaster, do your dance!>

Sometimes the sunrise seems to be washed out... and looks too much like the sunset. I wonder if that's intentional...

Cliff-side fishing. I love how the waves break upon the rocks below.

After the 58th kill and the 3rd revision, you're still a fugly looking boss...

"This is your captain speaking. I'm going to be banking a hard right here, so please fasten your seat be- oh. Hang on tight!"

Lalafell Number 1: "When cat lady is not looking, tie her up."
                Lalafell Number 2: "Do you think he is going to be satisfied with just her?"
                Lalafell Number 1: "If Lalafel Number 3 doesn't get here soon, we can add him to the sacrifice."

I totally won this, but SE loves being a jerkwad, and made me lose on purpose. Boo.

Even in partial pickups I am surrounded by Lalafells.

Is it just me or is it really hot in here?

"I heard you were with another woman. Who was she?"

"It's none of your concern! Just be grateful I'm here at all!"

... there's a meme in here somewhere. I just know there is.

One more step closer to obtaining my chocobo mount!

Until next time, Mio signing off!

Comment

Ready for Flax Harvesting!

My goal is to harvest 5,000 flax this week. Wish me luck. After that, I'll work on harvesting 1,000 lightning crystals (Got up to 250 last night) and probably another 2,500 lightning shards. The flax is both for weaving and alchemy.

Comment

Masochist much? ;D
                    FFXIV Balmung Server
                    Tenro Matashi
                    PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Donkey View Post
                      Masochist much? ;D
                      It's pretty much to avoid diremite web farming and competing against the bots. I'm not hurting, mind you, as I have just enough for gearing with about 70 HQ diremite threads, but it is not very much to work on leves so I'm relying on linen instead.

The flip side is that you can actually level ALL crafts by only grinding on dyes up to level 35. From 31, you can get 5,800 exp on a 100% quality (dyes cannot be HQ'd, so don't strain yourself;the goal is just to get as much exp as possible) The dyes tend to sell remarkably well but might be flooded at the moment. The drawback is you have to farm pigments and the necessary crystals (not shards) for them. Each synth needs at least 2 crystal types to complete. If you don't like botany and mining is your think, this might be an option, but I actually don't mind grinding up Carp and Wvr through Bot, so I'm okay. I'll save my crystals for later recipes that will require a lot of it.

Comment

Surprisingly, Diremites have been bot-free lately (or so I'm told) and fleece farming is also possible once again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                          Surprisingly, Diremites have been bot-free lately (or so I'm told) and fleece farming is also possible once again.
                          Maybe on your server, but it's just really brutal on mine. I went by the usual spots for diremites two nights ago and I didn't see a SINGLE unclaimed diremite up. There were bots that roam underground now, so you will see a mob claimed, as it pops, already 1/2 health down, but no one fighting it. Sometimes you'll see a chocobo following nobody from claimed pop to the next. And there's even bots competing against each other, which I thought was amusing, but still depressing.

Comment

^ what in the all knowing blue F....

What are the devs even doing?
                            sigpic

Comment

I was mining in that Allgan Royal Sunway (I think I butchered that name) in Eastern Thanalan, just northeast of Camp Drybone, and if it wasn't for a terrain glitch (hur hur) I would never have known there were bots mining there. Incidentally, all 3 bots had Chinese names, which was either amusing or it really did refer to the origination of their owners. Their decapitated head popped out of the surface just briefly enough for me to see their names, so I could file reports on them. While mining for Iron Ores, I could hear pickaxes being clasped and unclasped, the sounds of mining, but no one visible. I swear to god, it feels like I'm in a weird version of Ghost, where I'm Whoopie Goldberg, trying to identify the invisible characters so I can report them. -_-;

Comment

Working...
                              X