Skilling up GAxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skilling up GAxe

Sadly I didnt get to level it the same time I was working on polearm, axe and sword. Whats the best way to get it up ? Im currently 34 War. I hate to use it in Xp parties since I would miss.

Re: Skilling up GAxe

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-...371/skill.html
    look at the 2 gifs (links) in the middle of the page

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Skill it up as you farm. If you haven't leveled it all, start in a not-so-newbie zone like La Theine, the Highlands or Tahrongi Canyon. Then work your way up the ladder of zones until you're close enough to cap to either join a skillup party or use it in an exp party. Maybe start a skill-up/farming party with someone or three from your LS/Friendlist and have some fun while you do it. My friends and I used to have a competition to see who could kill the most mobs in a zone once we entered. It will take some time but it will be worth it.

Comment

I think a good rule is to divide your skill by three and kills mobs that level for skill ups.

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Originally posted by ValiantRedemption View Post
          I think a good rule is to divide your skill by three and kills mobs that level for skill ups.
          So the chance to skill up doesn't have anything to do with your job level, just your skill level? The reason I ask is because I forgot >< to skill up G. Axe with my WAR, who is now lvl 12. Some people in game had said things that led me to believe that I must fight EMs or tougher to get skill ups after lvl 10. Since my G. Axe skill is 0, that means I can start out on weak mobs in E. Saruta (for example), right?
          Nibblonian: "You are the last hope of the universe."
          Fry: "So I really am important? How I feel when I'm drunk is correct?"
          Nibblonian: "Yes, except the Dave Matthews Band doesn't rock."'

Sisqi ~Fairy~WHM 75
          PLD 60 RDM 54 BLM 48

Comment

Originally posted by Chveya View Post
            So the chance to skill up doesn't have anything to do with your job level, just your skill level? The reason I ask is because I forgot >< to skill up G. Axe with my WAR, who is now lvl 12. Some people in game had said things that led me to believe that I must fight EMs or tougher to get skill ups after lvl 10. Since my G. Axe skill is 0, that means I can start out on weak mobs in E. Saruta (for example), right?
            Your job level only determines the maximum cap of your skills. It doesn't affect your rate of skill gains.

What determines whether you can skill up on something is (a) your current job's affinity for a particular skill and (b) the level of the monster you're fighting.

So yes, you can probably get the first few levels even on level 0 Mandragora or Bumblebees in Sarutabaruta.

Icemage

Comment

Working...
            X