Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SMN 41 where to lvl solo??

FoV FoV FoV spam FoV.

With the speed SMN kills stuff, you should actually manage all the required mobs in the pages I list below in 24 game hours, factoring in downtime.

Level 41, Qufim Island, Page 3 (all the retards do page 4 and 5 and Gigas are limited) 9 pugils and 3 crabs

Level 43, Yuhtunga Jungle, Page 1, lots of lizzies and mandies nearby, do it until 46 or 47

Level 47, Beaucedine Glacier, Page 1, tigers are somewhat limited but try to walk away from the outpost a bit more...

Get out some melee gear, use a somewhat decent staff, melee with your avatar. Carbuncle with you meleeing should be able to solo any of the mobs without much trouble. And even if your avatar dies first, you should be able to resummon without much effort, with Signet on the mobs don't pose too big of a threat. It's safe, can be done easily, relaxing, low risk.
    [LadyKiKi]
    Soloed to 75

[DRG | BST | PLD | NIN | RDM | THF | DRK | WHM | SAM]

all done via BST sub where applicable (no DRG/BST!)
    .:|The Prototype BST|:.
    Xtreme Precision Soloing [XPS]

Comment

Level 47, Beaucedine Glacier, Page 1, tigers are somewhat limited but try to walk away from the outpost a bit more...
      Seconding this. After the update, there's a book outside each Pso'Xja entrance. You can stray as far as you want from the outpost simply by moving in the general direction of one of the towers as you're finishing the regime.

Comment

if im right at 40-41 with band on worm give arroud 90ish xp they are ep but 90 a kill and i kill 10 ish worm with rest then rest is ok xp more then 2k per hrs is good solo

Comment

The OP already is 41 (might even be past that point by now) making pretty much 90% of all the worms in chasm too weak.
          I do agree however that before a free carbuncle can be accomplished the OP should indeed not proceed past decent challenge mobs and should likely even stick to easy prey.

However reading LadyKiKi's advise I would say go for that.

After 51 I stick with my advise of kiting suicidal mobs.
          After you get used to those they rake in 250+ exp per kill and if you're lucky enough for them to blow quick 6/7k per hour is not out of the question.

*Remembers the chain#4 for 600 exp with band and swoons*

Post 70 (I would advise 73) you can try your luck with non-suicidal mobs too.
          Last edited by Shirai; 05-06-2009, 02:58 AM.
          Quetzalcoatl Server | WHM 80 | SMN 76 | NIN 75

Comment

Working...
          X