Isn't cool when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Isn't cool when...

That's the reason i wanted to level summoner a long long time ago when i first started playing^^ I would fill up an entire folder full of screenshots and play them as my screensaver.

Besides, i wouldn't level summoner with the avatars anyway...that's the greatest feeling in the world when you go head to head with the strongest elements in the game, nay, the world, and manipulate their energies as you grow in your new summoner career

I can't wait till Raena gets her story that far...it's going to be wonderful!
    sigpic

Comment

Get one of your high level friends, go aggro a yagudo or any beastmen that link. Have them link all the beastmen's in the surrounding area.

Go in, summon avatar, yag drink, astral flow, kill all yaguado.
      Welcome to level 6!
      Hacked on 9/9/09
      FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

Yup, and funny thing is, you actually level faster doing that and logging off for 2 hours (or doing something else) until AF is up again. And you know what's cooler? Searing Light is AoE as well *cackle* I did that at level 2 when i first used AF. Yag Drink + 10 Ethers that i got from a friend as a "welcome back" present while he was leveling Alchy.

When i was working on Tenshodo Fame for Norg, i would Paralyze/Dia one Yagudo, and run around the area at level 21 gathering a good 15-20 Yagudo. I had Orange Juice (mp refresh) and Mulsim (hp regen), pulled out Ramuh and hit Thunderspark....most of them died, and the ones that didn't had little to no life, and were paralyze. I spent the rest of my MP casting Dia on each and every one of them and watching them drop like flies^^

*warning: Make sure you're doing this with "too weak" mobs. "Easy Pray" will end up beating your face in. Decent challenge will end up raping your face (stay away from the Votaries, those are DC-T at 21).*
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X