Can someone tell me the best sub for summoner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone tell me the best sub for summoner

i want 2 take summoner 2 level 75 so i want the best sub job for it im subing blkmage
    but some ppl tell me that whitemage is the best.
    can someone help me out piz

Re: Can someone tell me the best sub for summoner

So many SMN subjob topics. Oi. I'll see if I can dig up Tazrai's topic about it.

Double Post Edited:
    http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/sum...ghlight=subjob
    Misspelled Taz's name...oops.
    Last edited by Tirrock; 08-05-2006, 04:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Generic Info!

Comment

Originally posted by carlos
      i want 2 take summoner 2 level 75 so i want the best sub job for it im subing blkmage
      but some ppl tell me that whitemage is the best.
      can someone help me out piz
      Please look around the Summoner section to find this information. This question is asked a lot lately and people don't like to repeat their words.
      Last edited by Rain_Blade; 08-05-2006, 04:34 PM. Reason: Error

Aaliyah is more than a woman and she graduated with a 4.0 GPA (she only had 1 "C" grade ever in her life).

I bolded and underlined the "is" just for you, Malacite.

Comment

Sub whm.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

sub blm. its a Damage Dealing machine! and people think it dont get many invites well i sure got a hell of a lot. when they need a DD and see smn/BLM they invite me.

Comment

The best sub for SMN is WHM, RDM and BLM fully leveled so you can have them listed in your search comment. That way, the leader can let you know which subjob would be best for the party set-up you get invited into. The majority of the good/great players in this game are the ones that can be flexible to what their parties need instead of just what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Takiri
              sub blm. its a Damage Dealing machine! and people think it dont get many invites well i sure got a hell of a lot. when they need a DD and see smn/BLM they invite me.
              SMN/WHM can DD the same as SMN/BLM, the summoners stats do not effect the avatars abilities or strenghts. SMN/BLM is very limited in capablility because /blm spells will get resisted almost all the time. /WHM cures will not get resisted on party members, or even buffs for that matter. Get a clue you retard /blm or /whm doesnt make the avatars abilities better or worse, only difference is, /blm makes you a pathetic excuse for a SMN because you limit your potential in so many ways. Dont even tell me /blm is more mp, the amout more it gives you compared to /whm is very very small. SMN/WHM is the only option to exp with IMO, you bring a ton of ability to the table.

Comment

i know then best sub for summoner is white mage but i really hate training my whm that much the only two choices i have are red mage and black mage as my main is red mage. Neppy dont call people retards as you are meant to play this game for fun not to be the best and the people who do play to be the best are sad loney people with no life or no job.
                "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
                "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
                "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

Originally posted by Neppy
                  SMN/WHM can DD the same as SMN/BLM, the summoners stats do not effect the avatars abilities or strenghts. SMN/BLM is very limited in capablility because /blm spells will get resisted almost all the time. /WHM cures will not get resisted on party members, or even buffs for that matter. Get a clue you retard /blm or /whm doesnt make the avatars abilities better or worse, only difference is, /blm makes you a pathetic excuse for a SMN because you limit your potential in so many ways. Dont even tell me /blm is more mp, the amout more it gives you compared to /whm is very very small. SMN/WHM is the only option to exp with IMO, you bring a ton of ability to the table.
                  qft
                  /BLM = gimp.

Comment

like i said it might not be the best but the point of this game is fun and if you play this game to be the best quit now as one of the people who play for fun will come out better then you
                    "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

Originally posted by Srxjo
                      like i said it might not be the best but the point of this game is fun and if you play this game to be the best quit now as one of the people who play for fun will come out better then you
                      Sorry, but that makes zero sense. Picking the subjob that best complements what you're doing (which, for summoners, means /WHM in 99.9% of cases) generally means you're going to be better than the guy who gets no invites because he's chosen a useless subjob.

Icemage

Comment

Yeah, right. Just like football. I like to run backwards everywhere when I'm playing football cause I think it's more fun. The people on my team yell at me and call me a retard, but they can go screw themselves because they obviously have no life since they want to be good at the game. They should all just quit because someday some backwards-running freak like me is gonna show them all up and be better than them.
                        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage
                          Yeah, right. Just like football. I like to run backwards everywhere when I'm playing football cause I think it's more fun. The people on my team yell at me and call me a retard, but they can go screw themselves because they obviously have no life since they want to be good at the game. They should all just quit because someday some backwards-running freak like me is gonna show them all up and be better than them.
                          qft.
                          Wait... that's the only thing I ever say anymore.

Comment

exactly Taskmage one day you get the ball run backwards to the enemys goal you score when they're think WTF and being /shocked ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Srxjo
                              exactly Taskmage one day you get the ball run backwards to the enemys goal you score when they're think WTF and being /shocked ^^
                              that makes incredible no sense.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
                              X