• Show
Clear All

• Where to find the Elements???

Hello!

Ok, I have been looking for the 7 Elements for some time now;
    but I can't seen to find them.

So far I have Red, Yellow, and Violet;
    but I need the other Elements.

Can someone please give me the list of where the best places to find the Elements.

One more thing, does anyone know what order the days go but in FF world?
    Or where to find the order.

People say all you have to do is zone into the Element, but I think they changed it;
    Because I only got the Elements after I zone into the Element when it was there, and on its day.

Oh!!!
    One more thing, you only need 7 Elements right?
    I thought I heard someone say you need 8?????
    RedMage 75 || BlackMage 41 || WhiteMage 22 || BlueMage 22

Paladin 21 || DarkKnight 19

Ninja 44 || Warrior 34 || Monk 45

Samari 35 || Dragoon 8

Ranger 24 || Thief 61

BeastMaster 14 || Bard 10 || Summoner 14

PuppetMaster 31

The only loss in death, is to gain nothing after life...

Re: Where to find the Elements???

You need ROYGBIV, the colors of the rainbow. If you actually managed to somehow not have Orange (no weather), wow.

For everything but fire (red) and ice (indigo), I just stayed around Konschtat Highlands. Ran from there to Passhow and/or the Dunes and back while I was farming sheepskins and beehive chips. For Ice I went to Beaucadine Glacier through Ranguemont Pass. (Edit: I must have gotten wind in Tahrongi or La Theine.)

And no, they did not change it, you don't need to be there on the right day, just the right weather. There was something else stopping you from getting it.

This page has a list of all the possible places to get the weathers.
    Ellipses on Fenrir
    There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
    . . .

Comment

You only need 7. There is a sticky in this forum that should explain how to get them.

You have Red Yellow and Violet, and probably orange, because that one is ridiculously easy to get. Green is windstorms, and Blue is rain. Then you'll need Indigo, which can only be gotten up north, so you'll have to go through Rangemont Pass to get it, or get a tele to Vahzl.

Comment

Originally posted by Aelathir
        You only need 7. There is a sticky in this forum that should explain how to get them.

You have Red Yellow and Violet, and probably orange, because that one is ridiculously easy to get. Green is windstorms, and Blue is rain. Then you'll need Indigo, which can only be gotten up north, so you'll have to go through Rangemont Pass to get it, or get a tele to Vahzl.
        Actually if you have a lot of time on your hands Rolandberry Fields does do Snow weather, it's just very VERY rare.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

I seem to recall hearing about that once upon a time. But yeah, that's a looong wait.

Comment

I seem to recall hearing about that once upon a time. But yeah, that's a looong wait.
            It's were I got my snow element for the quest, funny too because I had just bought chocobo to go get snow element.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Eh... Rolanberry Fields never has snow weather. You must be thinking of Batallia Downs. Rolanberry has occasional (very rare) heat weather.

Icemage

Comment

I still haven't gotten fire or wind yet. I've been running around for a couple of weeks now with a ruby in my inventory, and I just keep missing out. I'll take the time to get them soon enough if I don't by chance.

Comment

I still haven't gotten fire or wind yet. I've been running around for a couple of weeks now with a ruby in my inventory, and I just keep missing out. I'll take the time to get them soon enough if I don't by chance.
                  For fire, just chill out in the Dunes for a little bit. And wind to La Thaine.

Comment

Fire and wind can be received easily (in my opinion) in Meriphataud mountains and Tahrongi Canyon, respectively. Not all of the guides mention this, so let me be explicit about one thing: fire weather will only happen after two days of clear skies, allegedly, and tends to appear in Meriphataud around noon in game time. Wind can be found much more easily; it happens often in Tahrongi.

Just in case you're still looking.
                    Biggest Accomplishment: Level 20 avatar fights
                    Ifrit 1/1; Garuda 1/1; Shiva 1/1; Titan 1/1; Ramuh 1/2; Leviathan 1/3 (and record time for Garuda server)

Comment

Yeah, I know where to find them. I just haven't lucked into getting them during my running around.

I'm not going to level SMN until I get more of the avatars anyway.^^ Only have Ifrit and Titan at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Icemage
                        Eh... Rolanberry Fields never has snow weather. You must be thinking of Batallia Downs. Rolanberry has occasional (very rare) heat weather.

Icemage
                        Nope it was Rolanberry Fields unless Batallia Downs has those grape vine fields. It's just extreemly rare. To put how rare I mean, I've only seen it 1 time but I've seen fire more then that.

Comment

If you wanna get Fire super easy just head to Altepa..........i waited in the dunnes forever lvling up my Blm and no heat, so i packed up and ran to Altepa and got it......now everytime i am there i always see the fire element!!!
                          I fire up the grill.

Lighter fluid, lighter fluid, lighter fluid.

[GM]Dave>> FIRAGA III!!!

I pretend not to notice Susan shaking her head as I throw the match

Originally posted by Mog
                          holy shit, apparently crazy is contageous. I turned his brain into the mind of a bulldog! nOO!!

Comment

If you really want to do the quest ASAP, talk to the weather checkers in town, they're in most of the zones. They'll tell your forecasts of weather for up to a few days, so you can plan your time out.
                            If you're not in a hurry, I got all my weather (cept ice) just by carrying around the ruby with me. Eventually I got them all.

Comment

I've seen ice weather in Batallia a handful of times, but you could probably camp there for a week and never see it. I don't know about Rolanberry having ice weather, never personally seen it.

Fire weather is easiest to get in Altepa, IMO. You can just chill in Rabao and run outside when the fire weather hits. That said, I think I actually got mine in Valkurm lol.
                              召75|吟75|黒75|赤75|戦72|白60|獣40|忍37| 暗37|シ37|ナ32|侍30|モ30|竜21|青14||か8| 狩7|コ7
                              San D'oria: Rank 10 | Windurst: Rank 10 | Bastok: Rank 10 | Cooking: 97 | Zilart - Completed | CoP - Completed

Comment

Working...
                              X