Clear All

• Diablos Is Here

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/information/1212.html

did anyone else just die?
    //Tyrien\\
    Lv 57 Summoner of Asura
    Genkai 1 & 2 Done
    Rank 5

Rapper 50 Cent squirmed wildly, trying to beat back bullets with his hands when assassins pumped nine shots into him - leaving him such a bloody, crumpled heap the trio fled believing he was dead, according to bombshell court testimony yesterday.

Re: Diablos Is Here

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"Diabolos wont be a summon!!!!!!!" they said

PWNED.

And next is bahamut, why else would he be on the pic at the main page? Pwnerateeeed! woot!

(i did say baha wouldnt be a summonable avatar, but i was an ignorant fool! XD)
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

This is awesome. I may consider becomeing a summoner. I thought Fenrir was awesome, now this.
      My Split Personality
      Which FF Character Are You?

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

NEVERMIND!

>.<

Diablos is enough!

I especially like "Dream Shroud: Enhances magic attack and magic defense of party members within area of effect."

As a BLM i have 2 things to say: AW SOME!
        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Holy God, thats freakin awesome.... Noctoshield= Phalanxga.... Dream Shroud= Mag Att and Def up.... and finally Astral Flow Ruinous Omen! I didn't think they'd actually include a Gravity type attack, but they did! Thats amazing, just one more reason to be a summoner.
          RDM 75 - SMN 72 - WHM 37 - BLM 37 - DRK 37 -
          Bastok Rank 10 Completed
          Rise of the Zilart 16 "The Celestial Nexus"
          Chains of Promathia 8 - 1 "Garden of Antiquity"
          Treasures of Aht Urghan 13 "Lost Kingdom"

Comment

the ever cheating nightmare yay!
            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

please excuse me, i need to go find my jaw. It hit the floor and hasnt stopped falling.
              sigpic
              Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Wow and i just started to level my SMN for Promyvions....cant wait ^^

Comment

GOD DAMN IT!!! I swore I wouldn't take another job through the dunes. There goes that idea. MUST HAVE DIABLOS!!! (He's always been my favorite besides Bahamut)

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
                  SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Nightmare could be so sick in ballista. XD
                    "If love be rough with you, be rough with love."

FFXI Name: Mercutio | Server: Midgardsormr | LS:Valor | RNK10 | Jobs: 75WHM-75SMN-75DRG-75BST-64RNG

Comment

That is so sick, its not even funny.
                      Diabolos, one of the most kick ass summon ever, is now playable. Can't believe it...
                      noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grissom
                        Nightmare could be so sick in ballista. XD
                        You know Nightmare is going to be adjusted for ballista really quick

So then if you get hit by nightmare will poison still wake you then?

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Damn i still cant quite belive it.
                          Finnaly i got a reason to continue with my CoP Quests.
                          I just hope that my Lvl is high enough to already get him - i dunt want to pay again like i did for Fenrir.
                          FEAR THE POWER OF A SUMMONER

- everytime a SMN has to mainheal a Galka rapes a Moogle -

Comment

IIRC, Nightmare is not broken by its OWN damage, but is still broken by any OTHER damage or by Cures (and waking up also removes the DoT). So it's not as broken as all that, especially if it doesn't reliably last 1min+.

Although it would be fun for a high level SMN to round up a train and chain-Nightmare them until they all die in their sleep. Muhahahaha. (Assuming the DoT gets stronger as Diabolos's level increases, otherwise it would take forever.)

I'm more interested in Dream Shroud (does magic defense work on breath attacks?), and especially, Ruinous Omen. Some monsters have a tremendous amount of HP potentially making a percentage based attack *extremely* damaging... make sure Diabolos isn't standing behind Nidhogg when using! :D
                            Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
                            RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
                            All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

This is bitter sweet. I just managed to get Fenrir not to long ago... Now I got to do it all again >.< I just hope you dont need an Alliance to beat him, that would suck.

Medalink

Comment

Working...
                              X