Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCH Relic Staff Stats?

lol Let's do eet~!
    Life is all about decisions. It is the decisions you make in life that shape you.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Temagori View Post
      I meant literally the spell Pax not just a song that gives the effect of it.
      I hope I don't seem like I'm picking on you, but what's the difference? If they renamed the song to be called Adventurer's Pax would it be different?

Comment

To clarify I meant a spell not a song. I know it's the same thing, I mean Paeon is the BRD version of Regen, but we aren't argueing that point. I meant The physical spell being added to the spell list for a mage. In essence another job other than BRD getting it. I won't lie I forgot about that particular song, but nonetheless I stick by what I said.

I would like to / it would be nice if they added Pax to the list of spells a WHM, SCH, or ??? got. Hell to be quirky it would be a nifty spell for a PLD. The ability to lower the person they choose's enmity. And let's face it most BRD's don't get to utilize that song as much as another job might get to utilize it.

BRD gets to use it in end game events and very rarely in exp. And that's if they feel it is worth getting. I haven't actually asked any of the HL BRD I know, but I have not seen it used much myself even in HL events.
        Life is all about decisions. It is the decisions you make in life that shape you.
        sigpic

Comment

Isn't it a merited song only? No one actually uses their merits on Bard.
          "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

I am thinking of Relic book or Relic encyclopedia for SCH instead of Relic staff
            Server: Quetzalcoatl
            Race: Hume Rank 7
            75 PLD, 75 SAM, 75 WAR, 75 NIN, 75 MNK, 65 BLU

Comment

Originally posted by Celeal
              I am thinking of Relic book or Relic encyclopedia for SCH instead of Relic staff
              I wish that SE was thinking along those lines... Too bad they decided that a staff was the way to go ; ;

And to Lmnop:
              Yeah, but I wasn't going to say that... It is a merited song. Too bad the better choice is to get the JA instead of that song lol.
              Last edited by Temagori; 05-09-2008, 10:31 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Temagori View Post
                I wish that SE was thinking along those lines... Too bad they decided that a staff was the way to go ; ;
                Unfortunately, a book would be... strange. Would it be wielded like a club and have all of its animations? Would you 2-hand it in which case you're creating 7 new sets of animations for a single very hard-to-obtain weapon?

It would be nifty, but we can't chalk this up as a failure on S-E's part. Just a feasibility thing.

Besides, this is why SCH AF was a scroll.
                "And if he left off dreaming about you, where do you suppose you'd be?"

Comment

What about that Crimson Grimorie?

A possessed book as a pet.

OK, maybe not. That thing gets taken out in one or two nukes.

Comment

Yeah I think they just avoided having to program a new weapon type, by making it appear when we use our Stratagems. Lazy bastards. Although I won't lie it looks cool.

I would have loved to see a ranged slot AF Grimoire though and I don't understand why they didn't, but meh.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X