Scholar subjob discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scholar subjob discussion

With Tabula Rasa, I'm assuming I can stack stratagems (maybe I can't but I'm not high enough level yet to test), so I could stack Alacrity and Ebullience onto each helix is the casting time is high to enable me to get them all off before my 2 hour wears. Even though people are already casting helix, no one has updated the casting times on the wiki. If they take 20-27 seconds each, that's just enough time to cast them all without Alacrity. I need about 3 seconds to launch the three
    JA's but I think I really would like a 10 second or so buffer so the timing isn't so strict. Of course, If I use Alacrity on all of them (@ 30 sec ea) that's only 45 seconds + 6 seconds for the JAs = 51 seconds worth of casting and I can still toss out an AoE buff or two (Phalanxga, Stoneskinga, Enspellga because you already know I'm subbing RDM) before I sit down and die because of all the enmity I just generated.

Add:

I've just thought of something. If I have 3 stratagems stored up and I activate Tabula Rasa will I still have 3 stored after it ends or do I need to use my stored stratagems first?
    Last edited by Sabaron; 12-02-2007, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Re: Scholar subjob discussion

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
      Assuming Helix Spells stack, Tabula Rasa + Helix Spells + Ebullience = nasty shit.
      Survey says, no they do not. It was tested in Ballista, the status effect given was just a generic "Helix" effect.
      sigpic
      Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Working...
      X