Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samurai quest is too easy.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Oreos rock >.<

    Comment


    • #17
      Hrm your reply it seems to me you think I've done the quest befor and failed like a moron but the fact is I havn't even done it. I will do it once I reach lv 30 with my LS but I havn't yet.

      Also if you truly think people who play this game are people who can't fight extrmely well your in for a beating if I ever do meet you.

      oh ya Im not bothering replying to this if its another flame. I get those enough in league forums.

      Anyway its very nice to hear that atleast people can accomplish this quest so early in lvl since it gives me more confidence now about getting it at Lv30.

      Thanks
      Kenshin of Valefor

      Hitting people in four spots with a stick.
      Thats Kendo!
      It'll just take you 20 years to learn to do it right.
      __________________
      Level Does Not = Skill!
      Level = Knowledge

      Comment


      • #18
        I thought the Ranger quest was too easy LoL, oh well.
        35 Sam/53 Thf/25 PLD/25 War/6 Mnk/1 Drk

        Comment


        • #19
          This needs to be a sticky with a title change to "How to not be funny.".

          Comment


          • #20
            AHHHHHH they want a challenge. How about you go fight a HNM with just the six of ya. Then lets hear the war story about that one. Here let me put a summary of it.

            You walk up and draw your weapons. HNM does one move. Youre all dead.

            Yes we all know that you can do the quests at lvl 30. Ive seen it, done it and heard all about it way before this. It sounds like you all are bragging about something thats already been done which is no big deal. Woohoo. Here, have a cookie. Made it myself so its not the mass produced Oreo's.
            "...because of my horse, I was able to get through my first year of college."

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Oddin
              AHHHHHH they want a challenge. How about you go fight a HNM with just the six of ya. Then lets hear the war story about that one. Here let me put a summary of it.

              You walk up and draw your weapons. HNM does one move. Youre all dead.

              Yes we all know that you can do the quests at lvl 30. Ive seen it, done it and heard all about it way before this. It sounds like you all are bragging about something thats already been done which is no big deal. Woohoo. Here, have a cookie. Made it myself so its not the mass produced Oreo's.
              Hmm, actually that post was his responce to all the people saying it can't be done at level 30. Since there are a LOT of people saying that.

              Was he pointing out you specificly? No. Was he bragging? I didn't see it.

              Why do so many people on this board have a stick up their ass :confused:

              Comment


              • #22
                Good for you guys if you realy did it at level 30. I might try it too once i get there.:sweat:
                Status:
                WAR 18, WHM 14, BLM 4, THF 46, DRG 42, NIN 21

                Comment


                • #23
                  I can see this being done by a group of level 30's. It has to be a very well balanced and tight group though.

                  I just did the quest today with the help of two friendly level 70+ Japanese players. I was level 30/15 war/whm, decked out in a full suit of chain and I had my neckchopper *great axe*

                  The tree didn't hit me too hard, like 40+ a pop, but he was fairly fast, and had some nasty physical defense. I was only returning like 10+ dmg back to him. However I was easily connecting shots on him. In a group of level 30's I would think that the tree would probably be a drawn out battle unless there were some BLM's.

                  The forger was like the exact opposite. A little slower but massive 100+ damage hits. However his defense was pretty bad and I was smacking him back for 40+. In a group of level 30's I would think that the bomb would be a fast battle, but one little screw up could create a total party wipeout.

                  Honestly though I think the hardest and most dangerous part is going through Zi'Tah.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    can see this being done by a group of level 30's. It has to be a very well balanced and tight group though.
                    It doesn't really need to be a very well balanced and tight group, during the second bomb fight we had, our tank decided to use berserk and I was owning it with Banish II for 6 damage. The ninja fight needed to be a pretty well balanced group though.

                    AHHHHHH they want a challenge. How about you go fight a HNM with just the six of ya. Then lets hear the war story about that one.
                    Just the six of us? There was only 5 of us actually. But don't worry you will be hearing those stories soon enough.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      AHHHHHH they want a challenge. How about you go fight a HNM with just the six of ya. Then lets hear the war story about that one. Here let me put a summary of it.

                      You walk up and draw your weapons. HNM does one move. Youre all dead.

                      Yes we all know that you can do the quests at lvl 30. Ive seen it, done it and heard all about it way before this. It sounds like you all are bragging about something thats already been done which is no big deal. Woohoo. Here, have a cookie. Made it myself so its not the mass produced Oreo's.
                      we already fight mobs that can kill us with 1 move if we are not careful so we will probably win.

                      Hrm your reply it seems to me you think I've done the quest befor and failed like a moron but the fact is I havn't even done it. I will do it once I reach lv 30 with my LS but I havn't yet.
                      Thats nice.

                      Also if you truly think people who play this game are people who can't fight extrmely well your in for a beating if I ever do meet you.
                      Wow you must be psychic or something cause i didnt mention anywhere in my previous posts about that and that is EXACTLY what i think. The skill lvl of random pickup PTs are shocking but thats a topic for another thread maybe. Maybe if you move to Asura server we can duel and prove who is the better player once PvP goes in.

                      oh ya Im not bothering replying to this if its another flame. I get those enough in league forums.

                      Anyway its very nice to hear that atleast people can accomplish this quest so early in lvl since it gives me more confidence now about getting it at Lv30.
                      Good luck then.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Samurai quest is too easy.

                        Originally posted by sonova
                        Hi

                        so we were bored this afternoon cause our red mage was not 4 the team and decided to sleep or something lame like that.... so we couldnt XP =(

                        so the 5 of us (lvls 31-33) decided to go own up the samurai quest

                        our warrior tank of sux was all like omg ... maybe we will get owned cause the ppls on the boards are like say we need lvl 40 + for teh win

                        but we are all like stfu n00b ...

                        anyway we zone into kons. highlands and start building teh TP for the super skillchain of maximum pwn, our white mage got bored and decided to own some n00b mobs with his dualwield skills.

                        so we spawned the bomb. it died in 20 seconds
                        white mage was at 80% mana .. got bored and decided to seraph strike teh forger ..

                        we are all like .......

                        so in order to determine it was not fluke we did it again

                        again bomb died in under 30 seconds ...... sad


                        so we are power on to Zi'tah

                        along the way because our Warrior of Sux had the only map he had to drive. needless to say the sux was strong in him and we got lost >_<


                        while running around with NFI ... we are find some high lvls ... we are all "hello sirs do you know where the samurai tree is pls good chaps?"

                        one high lvl is like "yes but lvl 30 PT is cannot solo samurai"
                        (Bfw - Cerebus server .... pls send him mass tells )

                        we are all .....

                        anyway eventually Warrior of Sux' tidal wave of sux subsided and we managed to find the tree.



                        we spawned it and what did we find?

                        the Guardian hit for 40 damage .....

                        hi ..... 3 lvls ago we were XPing on mobs that hit for 60.

                        and this point we were so sad and felt so sorry for the tree
                        so we let the white mage tank.


                        we are still win tho ...... the white mage must have haxxed his DEF or something


                        so anyway

                        as of 30/11/2003 , Samurai Quest is owned by
                        Caglomera :- lvl 31 war/10 thf
                        Xal :- lvl 33 whm /10 ninja
                        Sonova :- lvl 32 thf / 14 war
                        Hurrah :- lvl 31 thf / 5 rng
                        Shannarah :- lvl 31 war / 12 pally



                        send love and adoration pls frnds


                        Dark Ascension - Cerebus (pending server move)
                        I'll agree, the quest is easy, but you gotta admit it's pretty long and tedious. We did it at lvl 40 in beta, cause that's when we could

                        Beowulf 43 PLD/WAR
                        Hisdon(Nodsih then) 40 WAR/THF
                        Teffie 40 RDM/BRD
                        Sakarau 50 DRK/WAR
                        Kato 43 RDM/NIN

                        we got lost on the way to Norg =P took us bout an hour to find, but was easy

                        the bomb? too easy, we killed it under 10 secounds 3 times, got our items and ran

                        the tree took us forever to find, like 2 hours, and when we did we noticed we forgot the hatchet, so ran to get one with our new members, X-something sorry forgot his nam, 50 BLM/WHM, and Angelheart, 42 WHM/SMN, Sakarau headed out. Raped it got our items and went back to Norg...

                        yeah it's easy, but it does take a while. Too bad we didn't have Angel for the whole thing, she had all the teleports =P


                        being elietest, meh, I'm amoung the best in my LS (full of good players) and I'm always asked for advice on all melee, being I'm great with every melee job...not the highest lvl, but that means nothing....leveling fast is not enough to make you a good player...Sakarau is a lvl 45+ DRK in my LS, and he tanks as a DRK WHILE using Soul Eater to keep the hate on him, and claims he takes less than the PLD does...does that say much about his skills?
                        Most memorable WoW vent convos on Burning Legion:

                        "Dude...I just wrote a sonnet, about taking a dump." - Kronos (2006)

                        "Guys, I just set my oven on fire by trying to cook ramen in it, and broke the fire alarm with a frying pan. I think I'm in trouble." - Brawny (2006)

                        "But Hisdon, why wouldn't you want The Unblockable Shield - wait a minute..." - Sasukekun (2005)

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Was he bragging? I didn't see it.
                          and we are masters of the world
                          If that isnt bragging, i dont know what is... I dont have a stick in my ass. Just responding to what was said. Perhaps if you could read, you would understand.

                          Just the six of us? There was only 5 of us actually. But don't worry you will be hearing those stories soon enough.
                          Lol all we'll be hearing about is how the five of ya were massacred.

                          we already fight mobs that can kill us with 1 move if we are not careful so we will probably win.
                          sounds like youre getting ahead of yourself if youre fighting things that can kill you in one hit. perhaps you could elaborate at what youre fighting and what lvl you all are???
                          "...because of my horse, I was able to get through my first year of college."

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            If that isnt bragging, i dont know what is
                            I didn't think anyone would actually take that seriously. I guess maybe you do have a stick up your ass, and I think you probably like it.

                            I'll agree, the quest is easy, but you gotta admit it's pretty long and tedious
                            I guess you've never played EQ, or looked at the summoner quest.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Xalbus

                              I guess you've never played EQ, or looked at the summoner quest.
                              I did SMN, was easy, not hard at all, SAM is by far more annoying...and EQ? EQ sucks, ick =P


                              but I just tried to agree with you, and you just seemed to insult me for no apparent reason, you have no idea of what my in game experience is. All you elietist groups are the same, you think you are better than us all, no you act like you know it for a fact, screw you guys I guess I know I'm good at my jobs and that people are always asking me for advice in game...I'm not eliestist cause I don't play enough to lvl like a mad man, but I'm still a good player and know that my pt loves the job I do.
                              Most memorable WoW vent convos on Burning Legion:

                              "Dude...I just wrote a sonnet, about taking a dump." - Kronos (2006)

                              "Guys, I just set my oven on fire by trying to cook ramen in it, and broke the fire alarm with a frying pan. I think I'm in trouble." - Brawny (2006)

                              "But Hisdon, why wouldn't you want The Unblockable Shield - wait a minute..." - Sasukekun (2005)

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                That wasn't an insult, samurai quest you just go to norg kill 2 easy mobs go back to norg and you win, summoner you have to kill a bunch of leeches then run all over the place. Summoner seems lots worse to me atleast.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X