X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Murgleis stats

Originally posted by Celeal View Post
    Or the RDM can eat Icarus Wing like candies... XD
    They have a medicated effect of, IIRC, 3 hours. It might be worth keeping in mind for short fights, but for long ones it's not a practical long-term solution.

In some fights you can build TP in advance, e.g., lesser gods in sky. That'll cover you for however long the effect lasts at 300% (hopefully measured in minutes not seconds), if you're willing to take that over a 300% spirits within (deathblossom might also do damage, but I wouldn't expect much against a god's defense).

If the aftermath effect is really long you could maybe rely on sleep potions/opo neck to renew it, but that would take you out of combat for I think over a minute every time you needed to get TP to renew it. (Longer if you wanted to go for 200-300 TP.)

Of course, if you're the only RDM in your LS with Murgleis, maybe you can convince your SAMs to help you out with that TP gift JA, I forget the name. You're not asking them to cast spells, why should they expect you to build your own TP when you can leave it to the professionals? :D But I suspect this may be a hard sell when they could be giving that TP to a DRK/THF or using it with their own Hagun or something like that.
    Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
    RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
    All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

{Shikikoyo} {You Can Have This.}
      sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Karinya View Post
        Of course, if you're the only RDM in your LS with Murgleis, maybe you can convince your SAMs to help you out with that TP gift JA, I forget the name. You're not asking them to cast spells, why should they expect you to build your own TP when you can leave it to the professionals? :D But I suspect this may be a hard sell when they could be giving that TP to a DRK/THF or using it with their own Hagun or something like that.
        While in theory this sounds brilliant, in practice your typical Samurai, like you said, might want to hand it over to the DRK or THF . . . or, better yet, to themselves: {Sekkanoki} anyone? Not to mention Shikikoyo is Merited, and, really, how many Samurai on your server are charitable enough to even think about sparing TP for one whose class is widely considered merely a mage?
        Originally posted by Armando
        No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
        Originally posted by Armando
        Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
        Matthew 16:15

Comment

Working...
        X