Castle Oz - Key Drop Rdm AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle Oz - Key Drop Rdm AF

Why is this key drop so hard to aquire. This is week 2 for me camping to aquire my Rdm AF It is getting harder to get help as this key seem's not to exsist
    Plus, the fact competing agaisnt low level RMT's
    Please advise
    Not all those who wonder, are lost !

Re: Castle Oz - Key Drop Rdm AF

My advice - Don't post such inane questions in this Forum. Don't double post them to other Forums either. I understand you are frustrated, but do you really have to spam?
    FFXIV Balmung Server
    Tenro Matashi
    PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

Please read the stickies in the Ask SquareEnix Questions forum before posting there. This post doesn't follow the format at all and has been moved.

All coffer keys have a terrible drop rate. If it's a big RMT alliance in the room with the 4 torches in front of the brass door you're talking about, try collecting the three passwords for the trap door and camping back there. Just stay clear of the NMs that pop back there. Oddly, I've never seen RMT killing the key droppers back there.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

He didn't post this in three forums. The redirects are artifacts from two mods moving the thread at the same time.

Comment

It was easy for me, I just went there on thf, picked a coffer hoping for a mimic, pwned it and free, 100% guarenteed key. Come back on rdm, and it spawned where the last one was xD
          Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

whoa -- I did not dble post ! Insane ??
            Fustration YES I thought this forum was geared to Sq

Originally posted by Wise Donkey View Post
            My advice - Don't post such inane questions in this Forum. Don't double post them to other Forums either. I understand you are frustrated, but do you really have to spam?
            Not all those who wonder, are lost !

Comment

Originally posted by Favall View Post
              Insane ??
              Inane
              –adjective
              1. lacking sense, significance, or ideas; silly: inane questions.
              2. empty; void.
              –noun
              3. something that is empty or void, esp. the void of infinite space.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

Be thankful it still isn't the good ol' days of Castle O coffer with thieves picking left right and centre to get astral rings.

Seriously, just get a group of friends, and drop down through the password trap door - that is what I did to help a friend last time.

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

only time rmt ever in the back room is for Tzee pop
                  [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Also, make sure you are killing the right mobs!!!

Comment

my gf was bad luck she was up there soloing the coffer mobs on rdm for her brd, so i came up was soloing mobs on drg/whm for hours no drop lol, just stick with it and you will get your key ^.^

Comment

There's nothing wrong with posting this topic here. That's what forums are all about, asking for help, getting advice, etc.

I got my key drop while helping with some of the missions that go through Oztroja (Mission 4, Windy 6-2, G3, to name a few). People are always shouting for help on these, and would probably let you have the key if you told them it was for AF.
                        Last edited by Draconi; 03-26-2007, 09:44 AM.
                        (Saiph on Sylph server)
                        90BLU,90WHM,90DRK,90RDM,90PLD,90BLM,90WAR,90DRG,70THF,70SAM,
                        70MNK,70NIN,70RNG,70BST,66SMN,66BRD,60DNC,60SCH,60COR,60PUP

Comment

I was there the other day for my thf AF, but as a thf I carry my own keys in neat lil stacks. But with the RMT hounding that place for coffers all of a sudden even finding a coffer was tough.

Long story short, key hunts suck, make friends with a high lvl thf.
                          "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

This thread was originally posted in the Ask SE forum, which wasn't right, and since me and neighbortaru tried to move it at the same time, it looked like the thread was posted three times in three different forums in the "new posts" listing for a while. That's what the first few replies were about. Idk where the inane/insane confusion came from.

Comment

they just wanted to /derail it

Comment

Working...
                              X