Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question about pld and rse

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by bside
    using <stpc> would be a better choice, coz using just <st> also selects mobs' and npc's, which is pretty much useless in that case.
    A good suggestion, however I use F2-F6 to target my PT members. ^^

    Elidrin
    48 Paladin/Warrior
    Midgardsormr

    Sandoria Rank 10
    Dynamis Jeuno, Windurst, Sandoria, Bastok, Beaucedine: Defeated.
    Fafnir, Nidhogg, Behemoth, Adamantoise, Genbu, Suzaku, Seiryu, Byakko, Kirin: D E F E A T E D
    http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?42808

    Comment


    • #17
      The <stpc> argument is a good one, but like the previous poster I only use the f1-6 keys anyway.

      About japanese, I'm actually very competent in the language (used to fansub and stuff, learned most of it from my grandfather), and I'm absolutely aware what baka means. However, if the user is going to have the name 'bakavic', the I'm pretty sure he won't be insulted by me calling him his name. That would be as ironic as me getting angry at someone for calling me Imac because I am anti-macintosh.
      I believe in karma. Anyone I treat badly probably deserved it.

      Comment


      • #18
        hehe yea, I am aware it means stupid in Japanese. Its a silly nickname I use with my friends and it just stuck =P

        Comment

        Working...
        X