Valkurm wasn't bad at all.. i quickly went though that zone which suprised me. But the second I hit jeuno I lvling came to a complete halt.
Already today I got a couple "mnks suck" reply's after asking groups if they were going to need a tank soon. Making a group for myself hasn't go to smooth considering there's not enough whm's to go around/ they are already taken/ or not logged.
As taru with +13 acc +4 attk +3 dex +11 str, and i always eat mithrakabob so thats another +5 str and 20% attk. It doesn't matter THE DRG/NIN still got picked over me!!
Im really hard trying to stick with this job cause it has been the most fun available job ive played so far, but I get tempted to just go back to whm/blm again every day
Edit: I do post my stats on the exp search comment
Already today I got a couple "mnks suck" reply's after asking groups if they were going to need a tank soon. Making a group for myself hasn't go to smooth considering there's not enough whm's to go around/ they are already taken/ or not logged.
As taru with +13 acc +4 attk +3 dex +11 str, and i always eat mithrakabob so thats another +5 str and 20% attk. It doesn't matter THE DRG/NIN still got picked over me!!
Im really hard trying to stick with this job cause it has been the most fun available job ive played so far, but I get tempted to just go back to whm/blm again every day

Edit: I do post my stats on the exp search comment


me and the other mnk were hitting for the same as the pal WITH EACH HAND! that made me feel warm on the inside. Ive just been having a problem getting parties with NA players...it seems i get more invites at 3-4am when the Japanese players come on...which sucks cause by then ive been on for 12+ hours alerady and im going to bed soon

Comment