Assault Jerkin Obtained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assault Jerkin Obtained

Last night me 68 drg/rdm, Tru 75hf/nin and Arculles 75 brd/whm went nm hunting. First we mopped up some sewer syrup to get Arc his jelly ring. Tru and I took it down while Arc kept the haunt that liked me slept. Next we headed to LoO and killed Ose who popped about 30 minutes after we got there. Sam drill Tru and I fought while Arc buffed and slept add. My good buddy Ose said I could have his body armor and proceeded to drop it. Later we killed some gob nm and got Kard to drop.
    Thanks Kazuki.
    Dragoon Equipment

Re: Assault Jerkin Obtained

Not bad, congratz!

Comment

Congrats, I have this item also and its easily an end game piece. Granted, its gtfo ugly, but meh.

Comment

Wow you've been busy. I was following some witch for some hag to get a free hat...

Comment

I lost claim to Centrion XII-I this morning (Intruder's Earring NM) ; ; ... it popped very far away from me.
          [LadyKiKi]
          Soloed to 75

[DRG | BST | PLD | NIN | RDM | THF | DRK | WHM | SAM]

all done via BST sub where applicable (no DRG/BST!)
          .:|The Prototype BST|:.
          Xtreme Precision Soloing [XPS]

Comment

Congrats! Still trying to get mine im 0/14 lol. Ose hates me
            -bubbaniff-

Kanaku - Drg-68/War-37 Blm-56/Whm-39
            Ifrit Server

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKiKi View Post
              I lost claim to Centrion XII-I this morning (Intruder's Earring NM) ; ; ... it popped very far away from me.
              I've never seen it or been able to get ToD even when I log off in its spawn area right before maintenance and get back on within a minute of servers going back up. I'm not quite at the point of concluding it doesn't exist, but you certainly couldn't prove it from my personal experiences.

Is there some kind of trick to finding it, or do you just have to get a lot of caffeine and sit there for 24 hours?
              Defeated: Maat, Divine Might, Fenrir, Kirin, Cactrot Rapido, Xolotl, Diabolos Prime, Kurrea, 9/10 Dynamis Bosses (missing Tav), Promathia, Proto-Ultima, Proto-Omega, 4 Jailers, Apocalypse Nigh, 6/6 Nyzul Bosses
              RDM90, PLD90, DRG90, COR90, SCH90, BLU54
              All Nations Rank 10, ZMs & PMs Complete, AUMs Complete, Captain, Nyzul Floor 100 (5 Weapons, 4 WS), Medal of Altana, WotG Mission 15, 1/3 Addons Complete, 9/9 Abyssea Main Quests, 6/6 Caturae

Comment

Working...
              X