If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I am sorry Dragon Ghost but it seems that you just do not like DRG, they dont suck, you are Jobest, you do not like DRG so you say they suck, not a very nice view for anything.
and fuz, just because he cant spell, does not make it questionable....alot of people cant spell for amny reasons.....I myself have dislexia, and ADD, and most of the time I can not spell for crap, but that does not make everything I say wrong or not worth reading -.-
besides I dont care if DRG is or is not the best or worset melee, I play DRG for honor and fun, I like DRG and always will, and nothing will make me want to change classes permently. I wear the equipment I cann aford, I do not shoot for the really "uber" equipment and I do just fine in a PT, I never get people that tell me "oh your damage sucks" or other crap like that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.
Avisinian is the JP DRK/THF. Thick set, hauberik(sp), sushi ect, ect... His gear was fine. He was hasted pretty much all the time like me. We fought in Kuftal fighting the cocktraices, tigers and wyverns.
Me (DRG/WAR): 25.96% 1241.66 dmg
wyvern: 6.4% 304.93dmg (wasn't in all the fights because a wyvern hit me for 350+ then another 700+ from radient breath which killed me near the begining when taking hate to setup SATA.)
Me and the wyvern: 32.36& 1546.59dmg
Kitanas(BLM): 26.53% 1256.38 dmg (was a crappy BLM. Missed MB's, overnuked right before the SC)
yeah I am sorry...but numbers can not lie, dont have the data....(still trying to get the hang of the recorder program) -.- but the DRK in my PT was comenting on how I was keeping up in the damage department , me and the DRK where doing about the same overall damage .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.
Comment