X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blue Mage vs Red mage?

Originally posted by Mog View Post
    They both suck. Pup destroys them both.
    No one plays that shit so how would anyone know. Play FFXI, not with dolls.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
      Play FFXI, not with dolls.
      Are you saying there's something wrong with my Video Gamer barbie? I am appaulled.
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Still fighting dirty, regardless of job.
        sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
          No one plays that shit so how would anyone know. Play FFXI, not with dolls.
          Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
          99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
          F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
          >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Initially I would have said red could out last blue, but with mana battery, now... I dunno

Also I went from 76 -80 with a 30k buffer in 4 hrs yesterday on bugards in Aby-Konschtat. it was so amazing, 18/18 exp parties are so nice, because at any given time, 2-4 people can be slacking off, and playing half assed, and the party is still near as efficent as when everyone is on point.

This does not apply to: Puller, Main assist, Chest bitch, main sleeper. Everyone else can /assist, Nuke or WS or whatever until their hearts content ^^ Hel

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
              Also 2 hours are cheating
              That's like saying you're cheating if we run a race and your legs are longer. It's not your fault you were given an advantage and you use it just like it's not our fault rdms have an awesome 2hr and use it.
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I thought it was generally accepted that popping your 2 hour in Ballista/Brenner is a dick move. No question that with CS up RDM > every other class in the game.
                sigpic

Comment

At what point was this about Ballista or social norms?
                  Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                  Name: Drjones
                  Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

For the vetren RDMs out there I have two scenarios:

First:
                    You are in PVP and you start full MP/HP. You apply your normal buffs (so total MP minus cost of buffs). You spot a BLU (Sword/Sword style) in the distance outside of casting range. He sees you pauses for a second then casts a buff(This means you have enough time to do two things before he is in melee range).

1. What are you normal buffs:

2. What would you do for your first action as he is outside of casting range( If using Chainspell first then I guess you would have enough time to cast 1-2 spells before he is in casting range?...):

3. What would you do for your last action as in is in casting range( If using Chainspell first then I guess you would have enough time to cast 2-3 spells before he is in melee range?...):

Second:
                    (This is how you would see me in PvP event or PvE event)
                    You are in PVP and you start full MP/HP. You apply your normal buffs (so total MP minus cost of buffs). You spot a BLU (Sword/Shield style) in the distance outside of casting range. He sees you pauses for a second then casts a buff (This means you have enough time to do two things before he is in melee range).

1. What are you normal buffs:

2. What would you do for your first action as he is outside of casting range( If using Chainspell first then I guess you would have enough time to cast 1-2 spells before he is in casting range?...):

3. What would you do for your last action as in is in casting range( If using Chainspell first then I guess you would have enough time to cast 2-3 spells before he is in melee range?...):
                    PSN ID: Kelshan
                    Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
                    Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
                    sigpic

Comment

I've yet to be defeated by a RDM on my BLU, and before any of you say they were shitty RDMs, eh nvm, yall will say it anyways. regardless of how "good" they are, BLU vs RDM are more evenly matched than people are willing to admit.
                      Originally posted by Van Wilder
                      Worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere
                      Originally posted by Taskmage
                      No matter how far an ass travels he will never be a horse. Some people are just bad players and no amount of tools you give them will change that.
                      Hexx of Quetzalcoatl - 78PLD, 90NIN, 90WAR, 90SAM, 90BLU,90THF, 90SCH,90COR
                      I'M BACK BABY!

Comment

Yup. It's an epic battle regardless of who wins. RDM has the speed and status magic, but BLU honestly brings far more variety to the table, which is what makes them so damned dangerous.

And like I said, five freaking stun spells! If a BLU manages to stun lock you, it's GG. It really comes down to who's the better player in this case and even then, I've seen some crazy epic RDM vs BLU battles. It can honestly go either way, but I have to favor BLU in this case. BLU was designed to be a true fighter mage; RDM honestly just kind of dabbles in the melee department.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X