Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 BLU/THF and loving it. Is this around the right DMG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 BLU/THF and loving it. Is this around the right DMG?

So I finally got BLU30/THF15 yesterday and got to play til 32 w/my new subjob just out of the box. *-*

The first reaction from my party was "wow... you really do alot of damage." That was a fun moment for me. I was in a PT of 3MNK RDM WHM me(BLU).

Played around with most of the attack magics, but ended up staying with Screwdriver.

Was averaging between 100-175 dmg on IT to VT, just usinging SA + Screwdriver, so I was pretty pleased. Other than that, Bludgeon was doing about 100-130 w/SA, but didn't seem to do much for Grand Slam... was around 40-50.

On top of this, I was able to do RLB and burst w/Bombtoss for 110-115. More icing on the cake! *-*

Anyway, are these around the numbers everyone playing has found w/BLU/THF @30? I pretty much have ever slot used up for STR & INT that I can think of for the most part.

^-^ Looking forward to Jet Stream and Uppercut and eventually self-sc. *-* :Q__

[b]

Goodbye everyone.

Re: 30 BLU/THF and loving it. Is this around the right DMG?

BLU/THF damage is insanely good at level 30 due to both Bludgeon and Sneak Attack both being so potent in that range. Bludgeon starts fading in effectiveness somewhere in the 40s range though once you hit the damage cap.

After, BLU/THF still puts up big SA + Physical Spell numbers, but doesn't get any more really powerful spammable spells after Bludgeon, so the superhero phase goes away after a while.

Icemage

Comment

Working...
    X