Gang....when reading the statement below:
(I think this was Terror Touch on FFXI wiki encyclopedia.)
Skillchain Element(s): Dark (Primary) and Water (Secondary) - (can open Transfixion, Detonation, Impaction, or Induration; can close Compression, Reverberation, or Gravitation)
When it says "can open"..does that mean if you use the spell after the Weapon Skill it will cause the skillchain of transfixion, detonation, impaction or induration based on WS used??
Then when it says "can close"....does that mean you can Magic Burst with this spell if the skillchain produced Compression, Reverberation, or Gravitation???
I am just getting a little confused on the "can open" and "can close" wording and I want to make sure I am understanding it right. Thanks.
(I think this was Terror Touch on FFXI wiki encyclopedia.)
Skillchain Element(s): Dark (Primary) and Water (Secondary) - (can open Transfixion, Detonation, Impaction, or Induration; can close Compression, Reverberation, or Gravitation)
When it says "can open"..does that mean if you use the spell after the Weapon Skill it will cause the skillchain of transfixion, detonation, impaction or induration based on WS used??
Then when it says "can close"....does that mean you can Magic Burst with this spell if the skillchain produced Compression, Reverberation, or Gravitation???
I am just getting a little confused on the "can open" and "can close" wording and I want to make sure I am understanding it right. Thanks.





, in order to create a L3 light or darkness SC you need to have Fusion + Fragmentation for light, or Distortion + Gravitation for Darkness. You can use lesser skills to create one half of the L3 skill chain, but STILL need the appropriate 225+ Weapon Skill involved to complete it.
Comment