Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xp @67+

hello all BLM ^^

i think i need your help/comments on this...

i'm pld 67, and have partied since lvl 20(we are static...and only play together) with a blm friend ^^
    so we now reached lvl 67...
    lately i'm getting a lot of invites for tp burns, fast xp etc, i tried one of those with my friend but, she don't like it, plus people don't seem to like blm for that kind of parties...
    so here's the point....we want to continue lvl together...but i don't know where to lvl actualy with her...i don't mind getting slow xp, i just want to lvl with her...

where can i lvl in standard party's at 67+ for decent xp?

please help me out ><
    any suggestion is welcome ^^

thanks to everyone that can help me
    btw...excuse my english ><
    {see you again}{Take Care}

"Born to fight, trained to kill, willing to die, but never will." - Unknown Paladin

"i'm a man who will fight for your honor, i'll be the hero you're dreaming off!" - Reiyel Paladin of Asura(me)

"Live for everything, Die for nothing"-Therealblackwallstreet

You know you've been a pld too long when...
    "You try to cover your mage when youre both waiting at home point and a Galka comes running up to get signet"

Re: xp @67+

Flamingos in Ru'Aun Gardens are level 72-74. Optimal for XP at your current level. Non-linking, non-status-using. Probably the easiest high level enemies in the game.

This assumes you have access to Tu'Lia (i.e. cleared Zilart 13).

Icemage

Comment

well, i don't have access to those areas....still trying to find a camp,
      but thank you for your help m(._.)m

"Born to fight, trained to kill, willing to die, but never will." - Unknown Paladin

"i'm a man who will fight for your honor, i'll be the hero you're dreaming off!" - Reiyel Paladin of Asura(me)

"You try to cover your mage when youre both waiting at home point and a Galka comes running up to get signet"

Comment

There are a few things you can xp on with 2 BLM in that range. I'd suggest doing it in the ToUA areas though, since you get sanction refresh and xp bonus, both of which helps things moving faster.

Zhayolm Apkallu in Mount Zhayolm. These green penguins are very easy to get to. Just take a chocobo from Al Zhabi, zone into Halvung, and Escape to where they are. They are non-aggro, non-linking. Just watch out for the Elemental that pops in the area. There is a zone right behind where you can escape to when you get in trouble. You can find them in Arrapago Reef too, but that place is a lot less friendly.

The Eruca and Clot in the area are also in the range. Though clots don't pop in big groups like the penguins do, and xp parties xp on Eruca.

Heraldic Imp in Arrapago Reef is another mob that's nice for BLM duos. Their tiny tiny HP bar makes them die very quickly with 2 BLM's nuking. They are a lot more dangerous though. They have decent resistance to dark element, so sleeps won't land as easily. They do link, and they cast black magic fast. They are also true-sight.
        Junior Member?

Comment

Err those penguins have a hate system that you wouldnt want to mess around with.

Comment

Let's take it back to the basics guys. Before burn PTs and EXP areas.

~67, take it to the TREE!
            I remember leveling in the tree for oh so long. I believe crawlers and flies are good at this level. The ones way in the back and down the waterfall.

Once you hit 69ish, you can try Ro`meave. Though, I'm not sure how a PLD does there.

Raidenn: I've heard about the hate system the penguins have, but dont really know anything other than it's unique. Can you explain how it works?
            Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
            ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Supposedly the more you kill them, the more abilities they will use when fighting you. I think the only way to get rid of this hate is by trading some fish to the pengiun npcs.
              Some say, they agro emotes according to someone who did a /clap with them around. Another say they agro if you killed one of them before like Fomors.

Comment

Maybe because I only kill them from a distance, (gravity, bind, and sleep are nice for that) I've yet to see what their abilities are.

I've killed about 20 of them now, nothing too serious since I don't really get xp from them, but they don't seem to aggro me atm. Maybe I need to kill more? XD

I used to xp on/farm Tonberries too and build monster hate from them. One thing I realized is, some of these don't really apply to BLM, since we don't engage in physical battle with them anyways.
                Junior Member?

Comment

thanks everyone for the help =)
                  i tried in new areas those funny penguins are fun

xp worked very well, constant chain#5 with a rdm,2xblm,smn,war and me ^^(plus sanction helps a little ^^)
                  i'll hang around there for a while

thank you all

Comment

Working...
                  X