This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1200MB on freeze? bs?

Some guy in my group is saying he can do a 1200mb on freeze on a IT beetle in quicksand caves. He also claims he is only level 51. real or bs?
    Last edited by dagz; 07-10-2005, 07:01 PM.

Re: 1200MB on freeze? bs?

ive personally saw 1500 mb+, an i have heard stories of people getting even higher.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

Originally posted by little ninja
      ive personally saw 1500 mb+, an i have heard stories of people getting even higher.
      Yes but was he level 51 mbing freeze?

Comment

ice staff and bucha int? 1200 sounds possible to me but I can't cross my fingers :x
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
          ice staff and bucha int? 1200 sounds possible to me but I can't cross my fingers :x
          well he also said no food =\

I have good rings, full AF/all staffs and at level 60 my burst only magic bursted for 1200

Comment

That similiar threads feature at the bottom of the page is pretty nice. Check this thread to see a low 50s blm burst freeze for 1337 dmg.
            Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Comment

nice
              (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
              sigpic

Comment

my max was 1200 ish
                signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I remember Freeze MB to be doing around 1000-1100 damage when I was lv 51. I had no moldative, no Aquilo, and no Republic circ. I suppose someone with any of those gears can go over 1200. One could probably do that without those gears on an Iceday or during a blizzard.

FYI, as a lv75 BLM, I do 1200 on Freeze straight up (no MB) with nothing but an Aquilo. (I had to test... had not casted the spell since the late 50's.)
                  Junior Member?

Comment

was the mob made weak to the spell by ninjitsu, or brd songs. that will also make alot of difference in the damage of the MB

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

I've seen 1.5k freezes, but not on ants, so I don't know their resistance.

But it's nothing crazy.

Comment

I've seen BLMs do a MB on Freeze for 1200+ damage in their 50s. Though it only seems to occur during iceday, any other day it isn't as likely.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

The 1200 MB figure is believable if he has Moldavite Earring and an Aquilo's Staff.

The real question is why is anyone even casting Ancient Magic in an XP party outside of mid-50's manaburn PTs.

Icemage

Comment

Originally posted by Icemage
                            The 1200 MB figure is believable if he has Moldavite Earring and an Aquilo's Staff.

The real question is why is anyone even casting Ancient Magic in an XP party outside of mid-50's manaburn PTs.

Icemage
                            For the fun of seeing big numbers >.>

Was in a party were we got pretty casual, spending 12 hrs grinding away for EXP and you tend to want to spice it up a little. So we thought hey lets see if we could do a Freeze MB and see if we can get a big number out. Surpisingly in the right party those work out great and actually can improve the EXP gain, but doubt it's true all the time.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

my lowest freeze on an MB was 400 something, and that was on a crab >< lol

Comment

Working...
                              X