• Chucky vs. Lars

Opinions?
    Tomatoes & Tomatopotato @ Pandemonium
    My Taru Blog / Wiki Page

Play golf? Check out my items.

Re: Chucky vs. Lars

Small evil horror doll v Swede?

I'd pick the Swede.

He'd roll over it in his Volvo, game over.

What? I gotta be relevant? Can't >.< never used either.

Heard way more stories about Chucky kickin Maat's butt, tho

Comment

I used Lars more than once against Maat and lost.... Used one Chuck and he tanked Maat like a pro. One Chucky was MORE than enough to take Maat down with over 1/3 of his health remaining when the ole man just gave up

One vote for CHUCKY!!
      {Mikb}Human - 75-BST 37-WHM 42-RDM 37-NIN 17-BLM 17-WAR 15-THF 12-BRD 7-SMN

{Mikeb}Taru(mule for now) - 58-WHM 42-BRD31-BLM 5-BST 3-SMN 1-RNG 1-NIN

So many jobs... so little time ;( Bastok - Siren / Cooking lvl 62
      Full BST AF complete
      Limit 1 [X] Limit2 [X] Limit3 [X] Limit4 [X] Maat(Yay)

It's Nice to solo something as a 35 BST that gives my 58WHM a hard time to kill.

LS- Strikeforce /Kagedragons /BeastHut

Comment

Chucky can do wonders with a knife. He gets my vote.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

I have not had the honor of using Lars yet, but Chucky seems to be like CC with attack power. From what I hear, Lars is more useful when there is a tank, since his defense his lower, but attack is higher.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningDemon
            I have not had the honor of using Lars yet, but Chucky seems to be like CC with attack power. From what I hear, Lars is more useful when there is a tank, since his defense his lower, but attack is higher.
            I'd agree with this statement. If you need a tank that doesn't do crabby damage, vote for Chucky. If you need straight damage, vote for Lars.
            72+2 Bonecrafting (Bone Purification, Filing, Protective Spectacles, Boneworker's Apron)
            60+1 Leathercraft (Leather Ensorcellment, Tanning, Tanner's Gloves)
            53 Clothcraft
            60 Woodworking (Lumberjack, Wood Ensorcellment)
            60 Cooking (92+1 Mule)
            58 Alchemy
            40 Fishing (Frog Fishing, 3,704/10,000 MC for Lu Shang)
            15 Smithing
            5 Goldsmithing

Comment

I've not had the pleasure of fighting Maat yet (only 2 more lvls!), but I'm starting to research which jug I should bring in to the fight... this thread is still young but it looks like Chucky ftw for its ability to tank well and then still have a strong attack?

I'd love to hear more stories of how different jugs helped (or didn't) with the fight and any recommendations people would be willing to share! tia ^.^
              Windurst: Rank6
              Cook81.4 || WW62.7 || Alch60 || Cloth52 || Bone54.1 || GS31 || SM24 || Leather8 || Fishing18.3 || Cook94 (mule)

Comment

Maat BST fight:

Call and Familiar Chucky.

Pull up lounge chair. Sip Pina Colada. Accept Maat's humble surrender.

Kill worm.

Ding 71^^

Comment

I'm so confused, I'm not even gonna bother trying to move this thread where I think it should go... ._.
                  PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                  Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                  WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                  Currently Playing:
                  FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

We did it! Total establishment confusion!

Comment

I'm so confused, I'm not even gonna bother trying to move this thread where I think it should go... ._.
                      Chopsuey Chucky and Lifedrinker Lars are both Beastmaster jug pets. ^^

I used CourierCrabs against Maat my first fight and Carrie couldn't put a dent in him, couldn't keep hate, and got taken out decently fast. I used one Lars with one Zeta against him the second fight and broke the record. ^^ He kept hate fine, and seemed to take damage on par with Carrie. I haven't used Chucky yet, but seems he's even better than Lars, which is amazing.

I really wish these jugs weren't so ridiculous to get, and even more ridiculously impossible to use consistently. >.<

Comment

Wow, I came to this thread thinking it was Chuck Norris vs. Lars Ulric. . .

Ryddr <----«« n00b ; ;
                        Last edited by Ryddr; 06-20-2006, 01:31 PM. Reason: to make my arrows look badazzer :D

With great power comes complete disregard for any and all responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo
                          I really wish these jugs weren't so ridiculous to get, and even more ridiculously impossible to use consistently. >.<
                          QFT.

Ive been camping the AH for a week to buy either a Chuckey or Lars jug and havent gotten one. The cook who sells them is on different hours and Im pretty sure is Japanese :sweat:

36 War/15 Mnk/22 Thf/62 Pld/Bst 75/Nin 33/Whm 36/Blm 19/Cor 7
                          Full Af X2 • Rank 8 • Alchemy 65

Comment

You can use Panzergallahad on Maat. That's what I used and beat in 1 pet, 1 pet food, icarus, and 5 hi pots.

Chucky takes all the skill outta it :p

Comment

Thanks RD, I was planning to do that if I couldnt get a Chuckey I was planning to try that, good to know he does pretty well.

36 War/15 Mnk/22 Thf/62 Pld/Bst 75/Nin 33/Whm 36/Blm 19/Cor 7
                              Full Af X2 • Rank 8 • Alchemy 65

Comment

Working...
                              X