Af?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Af?

Hello, my BRD is currently 32 and im a bit of a freak about looking in the future. I peronally plan on only getting BRD hands and legs. I did not see any AF info in the BRD job section. Can somone post a link to BRD AF info or give me a walkthrough? Id really appreciate it, thank you^^

Re: Af?

Go here: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/Bard

Scroll down, find "Artifact Set". Click on each piece you're interested. Follow the links for quest.
    Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
    yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
    Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
    leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

I think you should try to get all of the AF. Not only does it look fairly cute, but you get the whole storyline of the Bard class (as you do for each other set of AF quests). It's pretty much free gear anyways!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

Originally posted by IxX3xil3d0n3XxI View Post
        Hello, my BRD is currently 32 and im a bit of a freak about looking in the future. I peronally plan on only getting BRD hands and legs. I did not see any AF info in the BRD job section. Can somone post a link to BRD AF info or give me a walkthrough? Id really appreciate it, thank you^^
        Don't skimp out the BRD AFs just because its not all good, there'a nice little story to be had from it and also the fact that you can't put a set in storage if you only have two pieces of the set, you'll need all five armor pieces for storage.

Comment

Sadly, the story is about the only reason to go after Bard AF gear. Most of it becomes obsolete shortly after you acquire it (though waaay down the line, some of the upgraded AF+1 pieces become very nice).

Icemage

Comment

AF hands rock out for a while...and you cannot be spoony without your AF hat..despite what people say!
            =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Barbar

Jobs: 75brd/37whm/37blm/46pup
            Crafts: Cooking 60/Bonecrafting 34

"...you spooony Bard!"
            "The lolPUP just outparsed me...he must be hacking.."

Comment

Aren't you required to get full AF ( or certain pieces) to access Genkai?
              ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
                Not that I'm aware of.

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
                  Nope. I just checked again to make sure but there isn't a requirement noted anywhere. The first Genkai quest is unlockable before you can wear anything but the weapon anyway.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

full af is just required to show you have any respect for your job.
                    [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by SevIfrit View Post
                      full af is just required to show you have any respect for your job.
                      i agree
                      TK

Comment

Working...
                      X