Mana Burn Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mana Burn Party

I need some help I am a Bard 60 and got invited to a Mana Burn Party. Surprising I have never gone one. Suggestions on how to play as I do not want to make any mistakes and get someone killed. I am also Mithra so worry about Chr which is 19 with everything on. Plus i have every +1 at least insturment and all the staffs. Any suggestions welcome.

Re: Mana Burn Party

- Macro a harp into your Ballad and Ballad II macros.

- If using /RDM or /WHM, make sure to have macros for both Blink and Stoneskin. If using /NIN, make sure to macro Utsusemi: Ichi.

- Pull using Earth Staff + Carnage Elegy. This leaves you with the +20% physical resistance from the staff if whatever you pull happens to catch up with you before the BLMs get to it.

- When you get back to camp, sing Lullaby on the monster, then start recasting Ballads if necessary. If you're VERY quick you can sing one ballad each trip, alternating between kills. You must keep Ballads up at ALL TIMES. Without MP, manaburn parties die.

- In between kills, recast Blink and/or Stoneskin or Utsusemi : Ichi as necessary, keeping in mind your XP chain timer.

- Be prepared to emergency heal a BLM who is getting clobbered.

You'll figure most of this out pretty fast on your own, but this will get you started.

Icemage

Comment

Working...
    X