This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-22

Ok.....My ls leader wants me to level my bard to level 22 for him.BUT i dont like bard that much because its a big pain to level up at level 1-10 and i even died with 2 pl(from the ls) and i really have no flippin clue what to sub with it and im busy enough tring to level up nin and smn....should i not level and have the risk of geting kicked out of the ls or level it and be miseruable
    i still get on here....even though it might not happen often i do!

Re: 1-22

You shouldn't be forced to do something you don't want to do. If you don't want to do it you should explain to your LS leader why you don't want to. On the other hand if the LS has done a lot for you and all they're asking for is this then it shouldn't be a big deal. In the end though you should defenitly do what you feel is best for yourself.

By the way most popular sub for Bard is White Mage.
    You kill one man, your a murderer
    Kill many and your a conquerer
    Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

Brd 1-12 solo was the easiet job I ever lvled. Just throw on paon1 and whatever else you want. Let's you chain dc practically non stop.

However, why they would kick you for not having 22 brd seems strange. What you would even use it for I'm not sure.
      Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Comment

That does seem very odd. My personal advice would be to drop the LS if they'd seriously consider kicking you just for not leveling a job you don't like. In the end, its your money paying for your account and you shouldn't be forced to level a job you hate just because your LS captain says that he wants you to.
        RDM 75 - SMN 72 - WHM 37 - BLM 37 - DRK 37 -
        Bastok Rank 10 Completed
        Rise of the Zilart 16 "The Celestial Nexus"
        Chains of Promathia 8 - 1 "Garden of Antiquity"
        Treasures of Aht Urghan 13 "Lost Kingdom"

Comment

Seems bizarre to me, too. Bard doesn't really come into its own until level 55+ when you get Mage's Ballad II. Tell your LS leader to get his head out of his rear end.

What specifically does he want you to have a level 22 bard for? That's a very specific number, and I can't think of anything offhand that is level cap 45, and even if there were, I'm not particularly sure why you'd sub Bard in most cases.

Icemage

Comment

He said to me level it or ill kick you.....its level 11 atm and im sooo bored with it but i like the other people in that linkshell just not ferrit he is sooo mean to me i think he is jelous of my coconut head
            i still get on here....even though it might not happen often i do!

Comment

He probably just doesn't like you and he's giving you a stupid request that he figures you won't complete so then he'll have a reason to boot you. Maybe you should try to reason with him. If you can't, try to start another LS with your friends from the current one.
              You kill one man, your a murderer
              Kill many and your a conquerer
              Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

Does he have a job at around 22? If he does it sounds like he wants to use you to make a set so he can push his jobs further
                Last edited by nanatsu; 12-06-2005, 08:37 AM.
                My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
                Originally posted by Balfree
                Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

My advice to you is run far far away from any LS that makes unfair demands. Especially when they demand you do something you clearly dont' want to do. The last poster is probably correct. He wants you to do this just so he can static with you probably. Why he wouldn't just come out and say that is kind of odd.............
                  Sky:O Sea:O Koga: 3/5 Melee: 1/5
                  http://manapool-ls.com - Bahamut Endgame LS

Comment

Probably a misunderstanding given who the OP is and how often that happens to him.
                    Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Comment

i wouldnt listen to a leader of a LS named spaceballs, even though it is an enjoyable movie.
                      if you dont wanna level your bard then dont. find another LS if he gets upset about that
                      Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
                      InuTrunks is just mad, because I ate his baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X