Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing a new job

Hi guys

Now i am almost at 75 with my BLM and after i have it there as well as a few merits i am thinking of starting up with a tank or dd job. Now i really don't mind what job i use really, i'm just wanting to have more variation for pt invites really.

Please could you help me choose a job to work on as i'm stuck and explain to me why you think that job might be the better dd or tank

Re: Choosing a new job

You're almost level 75 and have no idea what any of the other jobs do? Oy vey. That in itself is a problem, but leaving that aside, there's no reason to rely on others to choose a job for you - just pick one.

Or pick several and level them together as you go; DD jobs share quite a lot of equipment with one another for many of the early levels. At some point one of them will grow on you and you can progress from there.

Icemage

Comment

Re: Choosing a new job

Pretty much what Icemage suggested. You also have your support/hybrid classes. Albeit i dont what you consider fun, You have Dancer,Corsair and Scholar. At the moment my corsair is reaching 70. So far i've had a blast. Just have an array of subs ready. My first 75 was thief and that was when ToAu was out for about 6 months. I also leveled monk to 75, as most of my other classes are 38-60ish. Im indecisive so i cant really help.
      Thf75/Cor75- Time to work on this...

Caleus-Fenrir-BACK!

Comment

Working...
      X