Farming jobs/options, ???/thf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Farming jobs/options, ???/thf

On sorta the same note, was there (or am I hallucinating) a patch a yearish ago that vastly decreased the drop rates for a player in a given region after a certain amount of time (I think an hour)? I seem to recall this as an RMT fix, and it seems to match my experience farming, but...
    WHM75-SCH75-DNC75-THF75
    To do: Sandy 7-1, ToAU 42, WoG15

Comment

Originally posted by Kasandaro View Post
      On sorta the same note, was there (or am I hallucinating) a patch a yearish ago that vastly decreased the drop rates for a player in a given region after a certain amount of time (I think an hour)? I seem to recall this as an RMT fix, and it seems to match my experience farming, but...
      I don't recall this, and I'm willing to highly doubt this unless anyone else can prove otherwise.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
      ------
      Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
      When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Originally posted by Kasandaro View Post
        They did this with fishing and mining, but no update notes ever mentioned this type of behavior with drops. It would be a bad idea, if you think about it. Some times, you have to spend hours to farm one coffer key. Implement this "RMT counter measure", and you royally screw over everyone.
        Lyonheart
        lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
        Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
        Fishing 60

Lakiskline
        Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
        Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
        Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
        Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

Working...
        X