This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can't decide on a advanced job.

Paladin is generally one of the least expensive jobs around as far as advanced jobs go, until 73 anyway at which point you have the means to make money anyway.

Comment

I'll have a look at PLD but it's one of the 2 jobs my friends are playing on going, the other being a summoner, so I'd rather be something different.

Comment

I managed to unlock Bst last night, played it for a while but the disposability of pets made me a little upset so I tried to unlock smn. Gave up on that after stoneskin went down and I'm trying to unlock blu and cor in the new place now.

Comment

BST and BRD can both be relatively cheap, too. BST because you basically decide for yourself how much you want to spend. If you're soloing, no one's going to be on your case about having cheap gear (though obviously gear will effect your performance). BRD has cheap songs (there are only a few that aren't sold at vendors, and those are pretty cheap or questable), and not a lot of heavy gear/food requirements. The most important gear is +1 instruments, which are also generally not horribly expensive (compared to other jobs).

Unlock 'em all, though, and play around. If you find a job you really enjoy, odds are you'll grind your way through making gil to play it anyway. If you can't decide on any one job, you'll have so much gear hanging around you'll never have enough gil regardless.
          Ellipses on Fenrir
          There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
          . . .

Comment

Working...
          X