Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youre right angelic, the dragoon af weapon is missing!

ill go look for it now and edit my post later if i can find it.

Comment

DRG AF Spear:

D61 Delay492 DEX+1 VIT+1 Lv42
      WAR20 MNK12 WHM28 BLM31 RDM60 THF21 PLD14 DRK20 BST6 BRD42 RNG16 SAM11 NIN40 DRG10 SMN10

Comment

thanks maxim. i spent about an hour or so trying to figure out what the japanese site was, which had most AF armour stats by searching on google. unfortunately i didnt put the site in memory, so i tried to remember what words i put in the search which gave me the site. no success. but thanks again maxim. i will edit my post and give you credit.

again, if anyone notices other missing info/mistakes please point them out to me, ill be very greatful.

Comment

you know.. seeing the AF's.. that ninja class may simply have the best reward output . )

i'd hate to go on a pvp match against a ninja

Comment

Originally posted by l0rdza0n
            you know.. seeing the AF's.. that ninja class may simply have the best reward output . )

i'd hate to go on a pvp match against a ninja
            I hope you're joking.
            Seulgaist - | sam.60 | thf.54 | brd.52 | drk.49 | mnk.39 | whm.27 | war.23 | rng.17 | blm.17 | nin.15 | drg.11 | etc. |
            Tripmastermonky - The Guilding Slut
            Aikou - The EQ Slut

Comment

Originally posted by Seulgaist

I hope you're joking.
              He's not CUZ BLAZESPIKE ONLY AT NIGHT PWNZ J00!!!!!111!!!2

ahahaha...

no.
              I really should thank you for it afterall it was your life that taught me the purpose of all life.....Purpose of life, is to end.

I hate my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Seulgaist

I hope you're joking.
                just wondering Mr. Seulgaist.. if pvp was implemented, which class or combo would you most hate to fight..?

Comment

Depends on level.

In a general sense (very general), Black Mages would dominate PvP easily, probably Ranger following close behind.

And dont call me Mr. Seulgaist. Thats incredibly retarded. It makes it sound as if I was trying to boost my ego or elevate my status by knocking down your comment, when instead I was just pointing out its rediculousness. Ninjas have by far the SHITTIEST AF when it comes to tactical boosts. All it has is novelties and skill boosts that the majority of ninjas DONT EVEN USE.
                  Seulgaist - | sam.60 | thf.54 | brd.52 | drk.49 | mnk.39 | whm.27 | war.23 | rng.17 | blm.17 | nin.15 | drg.11 | etc. |
                  Tripmastermonky - The Guilding Slut
                  Aikou - The EQ Slut

Comment

I'll take that evasion boost though.
                    I really should thank you for it afterall it was your life that taught me the purpose of all life.....Purpose of life, is to end.

I hate my life.

Comment

seul says what we're all thinking, but too afraid to say

Comment

NIN vs Mage in PVP:

NIN chasing after mage with hand on self destruct button

Mage: ‚Ì‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚¨‚§‚§‚§‚§‚§‚§‚§‚§‚§‚§‚§‚§‚§‚§‚§

NIN: ƒµ(?M?Þ?L)ƒµ:::::::::::::==========----------
                        DRK75 / THF37 / WAR37 / RDM60 / BLM31 / PLD11

ohnoez

Comment

LMAO!
                          For in much wisdom is much grief... and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.
                          War: 14, RDM: 5

Comment

I'd like to hear Vivid's opinion on that..

But as long as we're on the topic of Ninja i have a question..
                            the boot's give a +25% movement speed.. anyone with the ninja AF boots this questions for you.. Is the difference noticeable? and has it been useful?

Comment

not a nin myself, but my friend is a lvl 70 nin with the boots and the speed is easily noticable especially when autofollowing lol... they just get smaller and smaller heh till i stop, lost in my tracks.

Comment

Is it just me, or does the SAM AF armor seem a bit "weak" comparitively? If in reality it's not, don't flame...enlighten. =)
                                32/War, 54/SAM, 25/Thf, 34/Rng
                                37/Cooking, 22/Fishing

Comment

Working...
                                X