This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elvaan Mine Shaft ENM

This is a lvl 60 cap ENM with 3 people from the same race.

Jobs that we took when I went - RDM/WAR, RDM/BLM, THF/NIN(me).

We entered the ENM, and did the normal buffs (protect, etc.) Then we go to the main area and start fighting the Hume. For us he went down pretty easily, the RDM/WAR tanked it, I would trick attack onto him to get him extra hate. After defeating it, the Taru became active. It was easy to hurt it with melee attacks, but the ancient magic hurt us. RDM/WAR got low on health several times, and I had to transfer hate onto the other RDM. We got through the Taru, and we were all healed up. Next was the Mithra. It wasn't too hard to stay alive, it just had high evasion. I used my icarus wing and did Dancing Edge to Dancing Edge for Detonation, and the RDMs MBed it. Next was the Galka. This was where we started having problems. It has a large physical resistance, so our original plan was to have the RDMs nuke it with what spells they could. But both the nukes and melee damage did not do enough. We started trying what we could, then I decided to try my bolts. The drain on my bloody bolts started taking out nice chunks of its hp. We got the Galka down to 10% then our time ran out. We realized our mistakes, and we'll try not to take as much time next attempt. Things to remember are to bring poison potions. The mobs use a GS ws that does sleep. We brought the potions with us, but didn't use them all of the time. Also I'll use more of my bolts on the Galka to get us through it faster. Only part I'm really worried about is doing the Taru again, because we came close to death many times while fighting it. Each ancient magic spell brought the RDM/WAR below 100 hp. They are sleepable from what I remember, but not sure if silence worked.

Re: Elvaan Mine Shaft ENM

i do the RSE Mine Shaft ENM once every week (though we do the taru version).
    we do it as NIN, RNG, RDM and it's insanely easy.

not sure how to recommend you defeat the taru easier, as we have to fight the elvaan who is weeeak ass XD

but for the galka, our rdm converts for full MP, then 2hrs chainspell nukes it. almost always kills it within a few seconds. if you could do this with 2 rdms it'd be 'cake. make sure one of them has reraise on though, just incase.

Comment

I did the taru one 1 time.
      Nin, Rdm , Rdm
      I think the easiest ENM ever. Nin in 90% soloed all except Galka. We just hept curing him in case and throw some debuffs. Then when Galka came in we both chainspell and he died in like... 10 sec. Too bad no drop ; ;
      Gokulo
      ~~ Tarutaru~~
      |RDM75|WHM38|BLM38|SMN62|DRK37|NIN37|

Comment

I'm going for the DEX+2 AGI+1 earring, and the rdms will lot for the other one. I've been wanting to try another shot at this, but I can't till all of us get back on again; the RDM/WAR that I mentioned is currently in Japan. Even if we don't get the items, it's still a fun battle, and we can always try again a week later.

Comment

Working...
        X