Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patience is key.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Gah, I wish all the bad NA players would just go off and play EQ or something. They're giving us a bad name. >_<


    The RDM Enhancing spell calculator - Main (Mirror)
    Credit goes to Apple Pie for his wonderful formulas, and Ninja Kitten for the lower-level enspell formula.

    Clothcraft: 60.2+1

    Comment


    • #17
      i agree.. I love playing with the JP only cuz of their patience with this game in general.. Instead of mad leveling to 75 with crappy gear, they get the best they can (or as best as they can) before they move on.. and they have the patience to sit and wait with that party till they have to leave.. There were many instances where my parties would fall apart during NA primetime cuz people were just too impatient.. But there were also many instances where the JP players stuck around for a few hours before the party got going.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by DarkHero
        i agree.. I love playing with the JP only cuz of their patience with this game in general.. Instead of mad leveling to 75 with crappy gear, they get the best they can (or as best as they can) before they move on.. and they have the patience to sit and wait with that party till they have to leave.. There were many instances where my parties would fall apart during NA primetime cuz people were just too impatient.. But there were also many instances where the JP players stuck around for a few hours before the party got going.
        I do the same...while many of my friends are gimp as hell but over 65...here I am sitting at 58 with this as my 2 Sniper's Rings that took me forever to get. Hell, I blame not being 60+ on them, but it was worth it...I'm also trying to get my AF, only need my pants now...most my friends said AF took "too much time off exp" and didn't get it...as you see in the pic, got my helm in storage. In all my character has over 1milleon gil in equiptment...which is like 5x what most the people I know over 60 have...

        I've had no luck with JP invites but I know they love DRKs (unlike NA players, which really bugs me...) and respect us. NA players on my server are very paitent, usually takes 1-2 hours to get a good pt together...
        Most memorable WoW vent convos on Burning Legion:

        "Dude...I just wrote a sonnet, about taking a dump." - Kronos (2006)

        "Guys, I just set my oven on fire by trying to cook ramen in it, and broke the fire alarm with a frying pan. I think I'm in trouble." - Brawny (2006)

        "But Hisdon, why wouldn't you want The Unblockable Shield - wait a minute..." - Sasukekun (2005)

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Hisdon
          I've had no luck with JP invites but I know they love DRKs (unlike NA players, which really bugs me...) and respect us. NA players on my server are very paitent, usually takes 1-2 hours to get a good pt together...
          Takes me less than 10 minutes to get a good PT together...
          http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
          ---
          Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
          ----
          Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by John Doe III


            Takes me less than 10 minutes to get a good PT together...
            when every single mage and PLD is farming for their spells and a glutteny sword, isn't as easy >_>'
            Most memorable WoW vent convos on Burning Legion:

            "Dude...I just wrote a sonnet, about taking a dump." - Kronos (2006)

            "Guys, I just set my oven on fire by trying to cook ramen in it, and broke the fire alarm with a frying pan. I think I'm in trouble." - Brawny (2006)

            "But Hisdon, why wouldn't you want The Unblockable Shield - wait a minute..." - Sasukekun (2005)

            Comment


            • #21
              Some JP pts I had were bad. At the lower levels maybe the NA's were a bit impatient, but at the higher range most if not all will wait like the JP.

              Players who came on the NA retail version are not all that bad.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Hisdon


                when every single mage and PLD is farming for their spells and a glutteny sword, isn't as easy >_>'
                That's why you just invite different people. Half the people I invite I dont look at the job and intern my PT does turn out to be decent. If I actually take time to make the PT..around 15 minutes depending on the day time it will most likely be good inless a moron is in the party ^_~.
                http://www.livejournal.com/users/zandria_/
                ---
                Dra Bmyhad Ec Toehk - FF7
                ----
                Final Fantasy XI - Zandria

                Comment

                Working...
                X