I've read a lot about all of your various successes and failures in the Giddues BCNM battle against the Mandragoras. I'm wondering if any of you have won against the rabbits, and how you did it. If you almost won, how close were you, and what would have made the difference?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
BCNM Bunnies...
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
i dont know whats funnier: getting killed by bunnies or saying 'you' almost beating them. on a serious note, i would also like to hear about what attacks they do and what action>reaction they have to some moves and spells and what happens at what percentage of their life. i think we should take this information down so we can form stronger more knowledgable PTs and NA players ^^Fyreus:
My job combos:
NIN/WAR
RDM/WAR-DRK-SMN
-----------------------------------------------
THF:15 SMN:20 BST:7 BLM:15 RNG:10 WAR:21 NIN:39 rest i forget or 20+
LS:TheRoundTable
-
I’ve done both Mandos and Bunnies about 10-15 times each. 100% the mandos are easier but it has more of a “freak accident” % rate than the bunnies. The bunnies are just generally harder. Their evasion is really freaking high, their attacks generally hurt, and their special hurts like hell. Mandos are easier because they’re generally weaker, their specials you can avoid (like sleep), but the main mando likes to cast flood which is almost an instant kill. The mandos are so easy though it’s not really a problem.
I was in one BC40 where 3 people died in 1 fight and we still lived. Tank died at the first second with flood. We raised him up as the other frontliner tanked. After that the main fighter got flood. We raised him up and he fought but didn’t do anything too dramatic to get hate. After that I got screwed and got in red. WHM used benediction, got all hate and died. Our RDM raised him up. So pretty much through most of the fight half of the people were in zombie state and we still won. If 1 person in the bunny BC it’s more like “RUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!”
Comment
-
I have done the Rabbit BC several times but it was with 4 BSTs ^^. Team set up was BST x 4, pld, whm. The 4 bsts run in and tame a bunny each and then have them attack nontamed bunnies, while the pld tank whatever isnt tamed or being attacked. Whm keeps the pld alive. Keep using the bunnies to kill the other bunnies till you are done
Average completion takes about 10mins. Erase WHM scroll drops about every other fight
Laquincain - WAR74|MNK35|THF32|RDM20|WHM40|BLM20|PLD20|DRK20|BRD20|RNG20|BST20|SAM 35|NIN 37|DRG 20|SMN 17 - Bastok RANK 10| USA
Quests - Sand:51 Bas:52 Wind:57 Jeuno:40 Misc:19 Ziraat Areas:15
BCNM Record Moon Ver. (W|L|TO) - Yughott:0|0|0 Palbourgh:12|1|0 Giddeus:1|0|1
BCNM Record Star Ver. (W|L|TO) - Yughott:3|0|0 Palbourgh:0|0|0 Giddeus:10|2|0
Summons Acquired - Garuda Shiva Titan Ramuh Ifrit Leviathan Fenrir
Comment
-
Sey remember when stupid Ecko 'forgot' to silence it in our BC? I got flooded, then shaia, then Chrisianna blink tanked as a THF/NIN until our sickness was gone. That was funnyOriginally posted by Seymour
I’ve done both Mandos and Bunnies about 10-15 times each. 100% the mandos are easier but it has more of a “freak accident?E% rate than the bunnies. The bunnies are just generally harder. Their evasion is really freaking high, their attacks generally hurt, and their special hurts like hell. Mandos are easier because they’re generally weaker, their specials you can avoid (like sleep), but the main mando likes to cast flood which is almost an instant kill. The mandos are so easy though it’s not really a problem.
I was in one BC40 where 3 people died in 1 fight and we still lived. Tank died at the first second with flood. We raised him up as the other frontliner tanked. After that the main fighter got flood. We raised him up and he fought but didn’t do anything too dramatic to get hate. After that I got screwed and got in red. WHM used benediction, got all hate and died. Our RDM raised him up. So pretty much through most of the fight half of the people were in zombie state and we still won. If 1 person in the bunny BC it’s more like “RUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!?E
Comment
-
Oh God... never do a BC with Ecko. He was so bad when we were doing BC60 and cost us the last fight to the point where one of the members refused to do it again with him and I got Itazura to replace him. I can't quite remember what it was now but I could go through my Journal if you really wanted to know.Originally posted by exile2k3
Sey remember when stupid Ecko 'forgot' to silence it in our BC?
I'm sure if he sees this thread he'll talk about how he got carried through Arvy's BC30s. Tool.【MNK 75 - WAR 75 - NIN 75 - BRD 75 - WHM 75】
Comment



Comment