Air ship pass and dragon fights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air ship pass and dragon fights?

I am sandorian pld rank 2 and i was woundering how many dragons ill have to fight to obtain rank 10 and what is the proper pt to bring with me? I also was woundering about the airship pass, i no u need rank 5 but i was woundering if the was anythin speciel i have to do to get it like a mission a quest or do they just give me the pass? Thank you for any help.

-Tinytot-
    San D Oria rank 3-1
    Pld-39

Re: Air ship pass and dragon fights?

The dragon fight is Home Country mission 2-3 to enable you to get Rank 3, its a lvl 25 capped fight for a maximum of 6 people. If you search for the mission in the foums there are many stratagies posted.

If you want to know about all the missions then go here to wikipedia

The link lists all the missions which you can click on to find out what you have to do.

To get the airship pass you either pay 500,000 to a NPC in Lower Jeuno in the building opposite the auction house or complete the Magicite mission 4 (which is listed in the above link) Unless you have help from high level players, don't expect to get to rank 5 before lvl 35 as a minimum as you have to fight 2 lvl 40+ NM's.

Before you ask the Kazham airpass (to the jungles for levelling lvl 25+) you have tog et keys from in all 3 nation areas, search wikipedia for the quest and you'll find out how.

Comment

I'd add that getting to rank 10 is not something you should expect to reasonably do before level 65 at the lowest, probably closer to 70 or 75 realistically, unless you have a lot of high level friends in your home country (the rank 10 fight for every nation is restricted to rank 10 citizens of that nation or people at rank 9 who are currently on the mission).

Icemage

Comment

Took me 3 years to get my rank 10 >.>
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Yeah, it will take you a while to get Rank 10. I wouldn't worry about it right now. I would try to strive to get at least rank 5 for your airship pass. Then worry about rank 10 when you get higher in your job.
          Reddawg 75Whm/37Blm
          67Drg/33War
          Bastok Rank 10
          Wyvern: Buster
          Chocobo: Emberlily
          PM: 4-3 ZM: complete ToAU: 25

Comment

Thanks for al the helpful info i have a few friends that wanted to do the mission with me but i dont think we can handle it by ourselves yet. Thanks again.

-Tinytot-
            San D Oria rank 3-1
            Pld-39

Comment

Working...
            X