No announcement yet.

Assault points more if uncapped level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assault points more if uncapped level?

I dont find anything that can sugguest this...is this true that if you get an uncapped assault with no restriction on level...that you will get more points?

Re: Assault points more if uncapped level?

I've never heard it, and everything I've read says you don't.
    Its supposed to be based off what assault it is and how many people you used to beat it.
    I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Yea each assault gives a certain amount of assault points for completion and they are split between the members. Only bonus granted is to the Armband holder. If thats not true I have never experienced more from non capped assault/heard from anyone who has.
      75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
      Woodworking 91.9+2
      ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

There seems to be a max # of points per Assault. You get more if you have the band, and you get a reduced number after your first win on that Assault. If you win with fewer people you get more points though. Most runs I've done have been 4 people so everybody gets 1k points. Doing it with a full 6 people seems to net 400 less points.

I've noticed this from doing Uncap'd, Lv.60, and Lv.50 Assaults.
        Odude
        PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
        RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
        SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

You really only get less points for having a max of 6 in your party. I've done repeat missions with five and I get 1k points when its just five, but If I do the same mission with six members, it gets bumped down to 700. This is regardless of level cap.

Comment

Working...
          X