Possible returnee, needing some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible returnee, needing some advice

Just thought I'd ask some other people about this. I haven't played the game in at least a year so I thought I'd ask for some outside opinions. Is FF11 still an ok game? Is it worth the monthly charge to come back on or has it changed too much for someone like me to get back into? I've been playing since '04 on Garuda server through the server merge to Lakshmi, but quit last year to concentrate on school a bit. So, open for some feedback if 11 is still worth it to play once more~

Re: Possible returnee, needing some advice

If anything, it's easier to get caught up nowadays than it would have been before. My personal opinion is that it is well worth the monthly fee, others may feel different, but I still have a lot of fun with it.
    99 DNC
    99 WHM
    99 WAR
    * 99 THF
    99 BLM * 99 RDM *
    99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Re: Possible returnee, needing some advice

Well, it's only what--12.95 base (without mules/extra characters) or so for a month? Couldn't hurt to drop in and see if you like it or not.

I played at NA launch, quit some time in late Promy-expac and came back earlier this year--redid the whole leveling process and everything. I had fun, I still have fun...but time does not permit me to play much at the moment.

Comment

Working...
      X