Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention New and Returning Players! DiV v2

Name: MyLittleChocobo
    Activities: Everything from Level 1 to 90.
    Server: Valefor
    Recruiting?: Always.

Firstly, I would like to point out that this is THE SAME linkshell as DreamsInVanadiel advertised by Yygdrasil for so long. We have had some membership and leadership swaps and we will have our doors open for all new and old once more!

We have many experienced, long-time players who are willing to help you out in any way they can. If all you need is a little bit of help getting used to the changes... or a complete walk-through of the game mechanics, you can count on us to get you all learned-up.

Personally, I am from Australia so my timezones can get pretty crazy. I have two sackholders with me (with 1-2 more to come) that will be assisting when I am at work or dying from sleep deprivation.

What we Offer:

If you have a question about your job that none of us can answer, we can easily point you in the direction of someone who considers themselves a "career" player of the job in question. Most of us have been playing for a while and have made enough friends to see to it that you will never be left with an unanswered question.

We will not be providing power leveling, start up gil. Nor will we hold your hand through every quest that the game has.

If you are interested in a linkshell like this, please don't hesitate to message me on this forum or send one of us a tell in game.

Leader - Rothy
    Sackholders - Darchael, Kimani, Ahulane

A very large thank you for Yyg for kicking this linkshell off and making it as good as it is now, we will try keep it going and we hope to see you around.
    Last edited by Rothy; 07-03-2011, 01:55 PM.
    Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
    Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Re: Attention New and Returning Players! DiV v2

Same company... new ownership... SAME GREAT TASTE!!!

Anywho! I'm helping Rothy with every aspect of this HOSTILE TAKEOVER!!! Nah... j/k...
    (He has me doing slave labor... someone bring me food and clean underwear!)

I'll be working closely with the shell as everyone adjusts to the new changes. I'll still be around... but I just can't deal with the added stress of LS leadership while I have so much going on in RL. I really enjoyed building this shell from the ground up and I have no intention of watching it crumble into dust.

Let me know iof there's something I can do to help the shell as a whole... but try to consider me mostly hands-off.

I'll be a silent observer of all things. Lurking... waiting... waiting...

GL Roth! I'm here if you need me!

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

So what happened? I've been out of the loop since I got kicked out of the DiV forums.
      sigpic
      "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
      Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

You weren't "kicked" per-say. I simply de-cluttered the forum so that Roth had an accurate list of people who are active within the shell since the "great divide".

Long story short... I burned out. As a result... I relinquished control of the shell to Roth... at which time... a lot of people left and joined various other shells. All-in-all... about 10 or so people left. The rest of the members (some 50+ people) stuck around... and I maintain a sackholder position in the shell to try and help Roth transition.

Comment

So you are officially Sevv 2.0 now. XD
          sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

You could say that, yea. So Ray... did you ever fix your CC problem?

Comment

Nope, they still don't know why the verification isn't going through. And I'm giving XIV a try now that EVE went boom. Sooo, I'll just wait till the move to Crysta before even considering playing XI again.
              sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

Eve went boom...?

Comment

whole micro-transaction thing, paying to develop plugins or some such that has the general player base in an uproar

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

EVE's debacle
                    sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

LS name changed, added a new person for people to contact.

I've been out of gaming the last few days, LS is still here.
                      Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

This LS keeps morphing while I'm offline. <_<;

I wonder what it will look like when (if) I finally get back into the game. XD
                        sigpic

その目だれの目。

Comment

You leaving ruined it all.

</3

Comment

Can't find any sackholders on is this ls dead?

Comment

I'll be on in about 30 minutes. I'll give you a /tell when I do.

We aren't dead, we're just restarting.
                              Valefor - MyLittleChocobo (Click for info!) LS Member - Ahulane
                              DRK70 - PLD32 - RDM30 - WAR30
                              RIP SayWhatNow, DreamsInVanadiel

Comment

Working...
                              X