Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Square enix support line and Gm's are.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Square enix support line and Gm's are.....

Ok i called square enix to day to see why my account was suspended which hasent been used in over a year so after talking to one person saying that they could help unlock my account i was sent to the rudest and dumbest women in the world i had to repeat my playonline id 12 times then she ask why i was calling i told her and she said what do you want me to do theres nothen i can do then she went on about why my account was not active for a year and told me see what happens when you wait your account gets banned and then said you would be able to play

A trial account on the same ip was suspended so the gm suspended my account saying that this is the main account so is SE north america's gm and call center retarded has anyone had a problem?

Re: Square enix support line and Gm's are.....

not all of the support is like that, people like her are everywhere in customer support

SE's support is actually a lot better then some others -.-
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

*was that guy for boost mobile for about six months in late 04 early 05*

Bastokans rise up and conquer Vana'Diel!

Comment

Moved to Returning Players discussion since it's not a question for Square-Enix.

Only thing I'll add to this discussion, such as it is, is that accounts do not get suspended for inactivity.

Icemage
        FFXIOnline Super Moderator

Comment

Working...
        X