Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FFXI crashes upon login

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: FFXI crashes upon login

    "Exipred"? Afaik they don't expire, you can just call them to reactivate it (I'm a pyscho reinstaller, and my key "expired" and I just called them). Word of advice, ask to speak to english tech support, the guys they give you at first won't understand.
    -Baka Inu!
    Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
    Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
    Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
    Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: FFXI crashes upon login

      Originally posted by InuTrunks View Post
      "Exipred"? Afaik they don't expire, you can just call them to reactivate it (I'm a pyscho reinstaller, and my key "expired" and I just called them). Word of advice, ask to speak to english tech support, the guys they give you at first won't understand.
      lol... and you'll have trouble understanding them as well. XD

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: FFXI crashes upon login

        Yes, unless you're using an MSDN or TechNet copy of Windows then your license does not expire. However, windows does not sound like it is your problem.

        And UAC is irritating as hell, it asks for rights when it shouldn't have to. It lulls people into simply clicking yes without reading why.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

        HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

        loose

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: FFXI crashes upon login

          i dont think its that bad...its a minor inconvinience! i was one of those "im not going to upgrade to vista" people but in actuall fact its very good..upon sp1 i think lots of people will upgrade/

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: FFXI crashes upon login

            It lulls people into simply clicking yes without reading wh
            Exactly. Too many warning boxes is actually worse than no warning boxes at all.

            And yeah, your copy of XP shouldn't expire. You might be thinking of something else on your XP install, like an antivirus.

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: FFXI crashes upon login

              And yeah, your copy of XP shouldn't expire. You might be thinking of something else on your XP install, like an antivirus.
              This is an upgrade edition of Vista(got it from PC manufacturer as a freebie). When an upgrade edition is installed, a new key is issued and the old licence is revoked.
              MisterCookie: Alla refugee since May 2006

              MisterCookie: Writing poor signatures since January 1999

              http://www.songbirdnest.com - OSS Media Player

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: FFXI crashes upon login

                Ouch. See, I told you all Vista was evil.

                Comment

                Working...
                X