[HELP] This song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP] This song

Someone could tell me the name of this song?

I heard this song for months, i've been searching it for lot of time, but it's impossible... I'm not playing this game, i don't know where that character is located, i don't know anything, but i love this song.

Someone who plays could tell me which song is?

Thanks in advance. Really.

Re: [HELP] This song

Um. You linked the live feed, so I have no idea what area was on display when you posted this...

Icemage

Comment

If you could describe the area for us, that would help a lot.

The FFXI soundtrack is very good; you could always just give it a listen and see if the song you're looking for is in there.

Out of curiosity, if you don't play, how have you been hearing the song for months?

Comment

Originally posted by Icemage View Post
        Um. You linked the live feed, so I have no idea what area was on display when you posted this...

Icemage
        Except when it's on the main menu. This "player" stays forever in the same place, so if you watch the live feed and he's not in the menu, you'll hear the song that i want.

Originally posted by Feba View Post
        If you could describe the area for us, that would help a lot.

The FFXI soundtrack is very good; you could always just give it a listen and see if the song you're looking for is in there.

Out of curiosity, if you don't play, how have you been hearing the song for months?
        Here you have a shot, 1 min of the song recorded with my phone, sorry for the low quality

unknown - unknown - goear.com

I heard the song for months because this "player" stays all the time in the same place, so, except if he's in the main menu, i can hear this song always.

Comment

Nobody knows this song?

Comment

It kinda sounds like another version of Vana'diel March (there have been several iterations used for the title screen) but I can't say for sure.

Definitely comes from Seekers of Adoulin, as I don't recognize the song at all and (I almost hate myself for this) I know virtually every sound track in FFXI by heart - at one point by name
            sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

So nobody knows which song is?

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                It kinda sounds like another version of Vana'diel March (there have been several iterations used for the title screen) but I can't say for sure.

Definitely comes from Seekers of Adoulin, as I don't recognize the song at all and (I almost hate myself for this) I know virtually every sound track in FFXI by heart - at one point by name
                I will post a pic, it seems like the "player" who's doing the live stream moved, so you can recognize the town/city/place where he is, but as i said, if you search on Youtube "Live Vana'diel, you will hear the song:

Comment

Working...
                X